LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Any chick that comes over to play video games isn't my kind of chick


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    WiiChat Member Rift's Avatar
    Member #
    2486
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    177
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7509-5934-6367-2803
    I got lucky that the g/f likes video games some even if she is a sony fan... but what sucks really is that the few chicks that love video games are the few chicks that like them more than guys... hopefully some can find the few exceptions

  4. #13
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    ...That's so ****in' dirty. xD Awesome.
    bwhahah i would have said the same

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  5. #14
    Banned darthbeaverxp's Avatar
    Member #
    827
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wow some of u are pretty sad. You must be a degenerate if ur gonna try and get chicks by introducing ur wii to them. Im sure the only ones ull get are desperate, hormone driven ones that want a vibrator.

  6. #15
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbeaverxp
    Wow some of u are pretty sad. You must be a degenerate if ur gonna try and get chicks by introducing ur wii to them. Im sure the only ones ull get are desperate, hormone driven ones that want a vibrator.
    The only chicks who will want me for the wii are Nerdy ones, WIth the braces and the hole nerdy 'ensemble'
    Get yours now!
    Includes
    -freckles
    -Lots of pimples
    -Big glasses
    -Braces
    -Fuzzy hair
    -Very hairy
    -Over Weight +100pounds

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  7. #16
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Giggidy giggidy gooo...thats all i have to say lol

  8. #17
    Pastafarian ocdan's Avatar
    Member #
    2322
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Oak Creek, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,212
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbeaverxp
    Wow some of u are pretty sad. You must be a degenerate if ur gonna try and get chicks by introducing ur wii to them. Im sure the only ones ull get are desperate, hormone driven ones that want a vibrator.
    ooh never thought of it that way, well this thread is still here... i guess you can go away when you get yer wii and live in solitude and glad you swore off women for a video game...

    and i dunno what you guys are talkin bout, almost every girl around where i live plays video games and pass the "pretty decent looking" point... maybe im just lucky.. and this aint no shallow hal biz either

  9. #18
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    ooh never thought of it that way, well this thread is still here... i guess you can go away when you get yer wii and live in solitude and glad you swore off women for a video game...

    and i dunno what you guys are talkin bout, almost every girl around where i live plays video games and pass the "pretty decent looking" point... maybe im just lucky.. and this aint no shallow hal biz either
    Ya pretty much ur lucky

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  10. #19
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Actually, yeah, the Wii will actually have the best chance of attracting chicks that are decent-looking. It's pretty much not even a video game console to them. >.> Just some entertainment. The way I see it, they'll be glad to come over and try it out. xD

  11. #20
    Pastafarian ocdan's Avatar
    Member #
    2322
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Oak Creek, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,212
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Actually, yeah, the Wii will actually have the best chance of attracting chicks that are decent-looking. It's pretty much not even a video game console to them. >.> Just some entertainment. The way I see it, they'll be glad to come over and try it out. xD
    yeah thats probly it, I finally got my sis hooked on ps2 with guitar hero just because of the guitar controller.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. MW2 coming to Wii, here's the proof
    By stickmode in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 06:05 PM
  2. Star Wars proof!
    By JT. in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 07:23 PM
  3. proof of wii kiosks
    By Sam_Harris in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 03:01 PM
  4. Mario Galaxy + proof of special controller
    By mikybee93 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 11:23 PM