Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2889-0567-4141-1338

Letter To Nintypants

After reading through this thread http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post731804

I thought it would be a good idea to create a letter to send to ninty expressing the ideas that peolple on this forum have concerning the wii menu /settings etc

So if I start by writing a 1st draft , the next poster should copy and paste this, add thier own ideas , and/or correct and change it accordingly .
    Then the next poster should do the same .

So in the end we should have a letter written by all of us that we can all individually send and see what happens

But please keep the ideas serious and simple and only concerning menu/options/settings

no we want a headset etc

And if thier are spelling or grammar mistakes , no bitching , just fix it .

I wonder if this will last

OK

Dear Nintendo

I am writing to you on behalf of wiichat . We are an established and growing internet community with over ??? members .

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we have as a whole ceated in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the wii menu and options settings .
    Some of the most popular ideas are as follows .
    Customisable menu options such as additional cursors and colours , screensavers , clocks , borders and fonts .

We believe that these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualisation to thier wii experience

Yours faithfully
    the members of wiichat

ok its just a draft
    Last edited by el-zilcho; 11-11-2007 at 04:32 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by el-zilcho
    After reading through this thread http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post731804

I thought it would be a good idea to create a letter to send to ninty expressing the ideas that peolple on this forum have concerning the wii menu /settings etc

So if I start by writing a 1st draft , the next poster should copy and paste this, add thier own ideas , and/or correct and change it accordingly .
    Then the next poster should do the same .

So in the end we should have a letter written by all of us that we can all individually send and see what happens

But please keep the ideas serious and simple and only concerning menu/options/settings

no we want a headset etc

And if thier are spelling or grammar mistakes , no bitching , just fix it .

I wonder if this will last

OK

Dear Nintendo

I am writing to you on behalf of wiichat . We are an established and growing internet community with over ??? members .

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we have as a whole ceated in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the wii menu and options settings .
    Some of the most popular ideas are as follows .
    Customisable menu options such as additional cursors and colours , screensavers , clocks , borders and fonts .

We believe that these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualisation to thier wii experience

Yours faithfully
    the members of wiichat

ok its just a draft
    I like it, though i wouldnt expect to get a reply other then the generic garbage their customer service are told to say Its good to think we can make suggestions though so im for it.

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    thing is if a load of us send the same letter ie: all those who contribute to this thread , then maybe it will make a bigger impact . I realise its more than likely a waste of time but i thought why not give it a punt !

dont forget to paste and edit the letter if you have any input or corrections .

Dear Nintendo

I am writing to you on behalf of wiichat . We are an established and growing internet community with over 37,000 members .

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we have as a whole created in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the wii menu and options settings .
    Some of the most popular ideas are as follows :

Yours faithfully
    the members of wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    My version:

Dear Nintendo

I am writing to you on behalf of wiichat. We are an established and growing internet community with over 37,000 members.

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we, as a whole have created in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the Wii menu and options settings.
    Some of the most popular ideas are as follows:
    Customisable menu options such as additional cursors and colours, screensavers, clocks, borders and fonts. We would also enjoy a VC channel which is essentially a folder which keeps all your VC games in it

We believe that these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give Wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualisation to their Wii experience

Yours faithfully
    The members of wiichat

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    rofl, spaming nintys inbox with the same letter is a great idea! my theory is if we just send it that much they will comply with our demands. Thoughts?..... i honestly dont think they care that much what we have to say. I think someone said in another thread that they're a multi million dollar company...they obviously are doing something right in their eyes

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Oh, so we could fix it? All right, I'll take Wii_Smurf's Version, and fix that. :P

Dear Nintendo,

I am writing to you on behalf of WiiChat. We are an established and growing internet community with over 37,000 members.

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we, as a whole have created in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the Wii menu and options settings.
    Customizable menu options such as additional cursors and colors, screensavers, clocks, borders and fonts. We would also enjoy a VC Channel which is essentially a folder which keeps all your VC games in it.

We believe that these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give Wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualization to their Wii experience.

Yours faithfully,
    The members of Wiichat

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Quote Originally Posted by brendo
    rofl, spaming nintys inbox with the same letter is a great idea! my theory is if we just send it that much they will comply with our demands. Thoughts?..... i honestly dont think they care that much what we have to say. I think someone said in another thread that they're a multi million dollar company...they obviously are doing something right in their eyes
    ok fair comment brendo but this thread is not for debating whether we should send a letter or not , its for creating a letter that WILL be sent

so although i understand and in many ways agree with you , please only post if you wish to add to the letter in order to include your ideas or improve its effectiveness .

@ smurf and wiiwouldlike2play good good
    Last edited by el-zilcho; 11-11-2007 at 06:27 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Dear Nintendo,

I am writing to you on behalf of WiiChat. We are an established and growing internet community with over 37,000 members.

Customizable menu and display options such as additional cursors, colors, screensavers, clocks, borders and fonts. The ablity to change the audio effects of the start up , message alert and key sounds .

We would also enjoy a VC Channel which is essentially a folder which keeps all of your Virtual Console games in it.

We believe that most of these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give Wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualization to their Wii experience.

Yours faithfully,
    The members of Wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    You should include something like this too, because you say your gonna talk about a few issues but you only say one.

The WiiChat community, as well as the majority of the Wii Community in general, does not appreciate friend codes. The thing is, friend codes turn off the casual gamer just as much as the hardcore. Having to input 16+ digits per game (or whatever number it is--edit the number in) could potentially turn off casual gamers to the online experience, and definitely turn them off to the Wii system, and maybe video games in general. A simplified means of online, such as a username, would fix this. We know friend codes are for the protection of some, but there are parental controls on the wii that could further increase the security if implemented and publicized properly, and we believe it is in Nintendo's best interest to simplify online efforts to a single username, or possibly a mii with a username, so that multiple accounts could be provided per wii.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    You should include something like this too, because you say your gonna talk about a few issues but you only say one.

The WiiChat community, as well as the majority of the Wii Community in general, does not appreciate friend codes. The thing is, friend codes turn off the casual gamer just as much as the hardcore. Having to input 16+ digits per game (or whatever number it is--edit the number in) could potentially turn off casual gamers to the online experience, and definitely turn them off to the Wii system, and maybe video games in general. A simplified means of online, such as a username, would fix this. We know friend codes are for the protection of some, but there are parental controls on the wii that could further increase the security if implemented and publicized properly, and we believe it is in Nintendo's best interest to simplify online efforts to a single username, or possibly a mii with a username, so that multiple accounts could be provided per wii.
    point well made but this letter is only for issues regarding the wii menu/options/settings/display etc and not to do with actual gaming .
    So the content of your post should be included in a different letter entirely .

------------------------------------

Dear Nintendo,

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we, as a whole have created in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the Wii display ,menu , options and settings.
    Customizable menu and display options such as additional cursors, colors, screensavers, clocks, borders and fonts. The ablity to change the audio effects of the start up , message alert and key sounds .

We would also enjoy a VC Channel which is essentially a folder which keeps all of your Virtual Console games in it.

We believe that most of these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give Wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualization to their Wii experience.

Yours faithfully,
    The members of Wiichat
    Last edited by el-zilcho; 11-11-2007 at 07:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads