LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hmm, I see. Well I don't believe my Wii has any problems because I played Wii sports for a full hour and no issues whatsoever. Can't wait to get my hands on Zelda! Thanks for the help guys!

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    I think that's totally normal. Like Frummage said, i kinda like it, it sounds like shits going down inside my wii and im starting up something awesome, which of course i am. And nice onemonapea (hell if i can spell it) "Vrr" describes it perfectly i think hahaha

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah mine does the same exact thing.Nice to know I'm not the only hearing, cause like you I haven't had mine for a while,I got mine last....August or late July and I'm still figuring stuff out.

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Its normal for the wii to make that noise on startup. If you mute your tv you will also notice that the wii makes some pretty funky noises when its loading certain parts of a disc. Its alot more noticable in hard loading games like Scarface and red steal. This is all normal
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    how do u conncet the computer to the wii

Member #
    Friends
    i just got mines yesterday

Member #
    Friends
    2604-2633-6566-4623
    I don't know but sometimes that loud "CLICK" I hear when I click to go to the Wii menu makes me feel a little uneasy....

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    That's all normal. That;s how a Wii is. Any system is going to make sounds when it's running. It's normal. The only time it isn't normal is if the console can't play games, channels aren't working, etc.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Yer when I exit a game it comes up like the 9 'wii channels' which crossfade to the bottom right to make a blank screen. And during this scenario i hear the whhrrrr..click!... then it fades to all black and goes back to wii menu. I think it also does this after system updates. Normal?

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanis
    Yer when I exit a game it comes up like the 9 'wii channels' which crossfade to the bottom right to make a blank screen. And during this scenario i hear the whhrrrr..click!... then it fades to all black and goes back to wii menu. I think it also does this after system updates. Normal?
    That's totally normal. It's spinning up the disc to see what it is. The click is most likely the laser head being moved into position. In game where there is a lot of disc access, you will hear that a lot (Metroid Prime 3 comes to mind). It's basically the DVD equivalent of the little clicks hard drives make when the head is moving to different parts of the disc.

Ads