Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by MilseCools
    That's not a stupid question. How do I know if the wiimote is actually programmed into each individual game? I figured: perhaps all of the functionality of the wiimote translates into normal controller motions through the console. Then, perhaps, there is an options menu where you can assign certain movements to certain buttons (i.e., swinging forward= A.) Not likely, but definitely worth asking.

So, given that, is it worth buying the wii zelda? Or should I just use my brother's GC version? Are the graphics better? Does the wiimote really make it that much more fun?
    The graphics are virtually identical. But the gameplay is absolutely fantastic.

Seriously, the Wii version beats the Gamecube version in every aspect

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    EDIT: whoops dunno when I posted this. The Wii version isn't that great. Its mirrored and the motion is not that great(works very well, just not that involving). It also looks virtually the same.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 11-12-2007 at 11:56 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    lol, sorry... you cant upload roms from your computer. emulating is baaad, illegal as far as i know, but i dont know much about it. but VC is great, those games that you'd play for ages when you were 10 or whatever, can still be enjoyed today.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    The VC is the virtual console. It is on the Wii Shop Channel where you can download games from older systems such as the N64, NES, SNES, and more.

The Wii Remote is really fun if the game uses it correctly.
    Yeah, I realized what VC meant not long after I posted that. You'll notice I took that part out of my comment, but apparently not in time

I never really thought about emulations as illegal because I've only done them for original NES games and somehow that seemed OK I'm fine with buying them. How much do they cost? It think I saw somewhere that you could buy wii points for $20 for 2000 and that NES games run aroun 500 points, SNES around 800, and so on. If this is true that's $5 - $8 per game. Sounds kinda steep. Is this accurate? Are there other ways to earn "Wii points"?

Thanks for your kind words. I feel like the new kid at school whose Mom just reprimanded his peers for being mean

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    EDIT: whoops dunno when I posted this. The Wii version isn't that great. Its mirrored and the motion is not that great(works very well, just not that involving). It also looks virtually the same.
    I don't remember what you originally wrote. Now I have two totally opposite opinions of the Wii Zelda game vs the GC one... Any more opinions? I know there is a thread dedicated to 'what game should i rent/buy' but I want to know specifically what games I should ask for for Christmas that is going to give me the best experience with the Wii.

Ads