Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: riddle me this

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4697-7108-2206-9203

riddle me this

a co worker of mine is looking for a Wii and he says he can only find the new wii package for $650 does anyone know where can buy wii for $250
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    Search these boards because it has been discussed many times. You'll find your answer.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    If he's willing to buy used I'm sure he could get it a lot cheaper than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    itrackr.com

Register for free and the rest is self-explanatory. This got me my Wii.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    what does this qii pacage include? because a new wii doesnt cost that much.........does it?

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Walmart Wii with Wii Sports $249.99

Member #
    Friends
    650!

Member #
    Friends
    wow $650 is he blind because either hes buying a wii,xbox 360 Elite, or ps3 cuz thats outragous!!!
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

I like wearing dead stuff Giga-Dragon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5633-4591-0503-4051
    um, just about anywhere that has wiis...

Have I really been away from wii-chat for a whole year?!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkwood973
    a co worker of mine is looking for a Wii and he says he can only find the new wii package for $650 does anyone know where can buy wii for $250
    This is what I did: I kept my search in my local area. I kept calling them every few days and showing up at the stores. I have a Wallmart, Target, Bestbuy and a Toys R us near me. I also got the wiitracker thingie and looked at it.

One Saturday night in December, after activly searching for three weeks, TRU had a shipment. I teamed up with a freind, and she went before me to wait in line, while I came later. ( explanation; I'm disabled and use a wheelchair to get around) We got up and went to the store at 5 am. It was soo cold, soo very cold! When I got there, she was inside with the other 13 lucky ones and I was locked outside! TRU had locked the people inside the hall part of the store to prevent a mess. I had to flee the burning cold to a Manards across the street. Ahh, relief! We kept in touch with our cell phones and when they were ready to open the doors, I came back and got in. I watched though the glass doors as other people came up, looking for a wii, but there were none.

When it was time to go in, we all headed for the game section like cattle to thier feed. It was a surreal feeling. First to the games and controllers, than to line up to buy a wii. I got mine, handed it to my freind, and she took it home in her car, while I went back home in my power wheelchair.

I'm eternally gratefull she had my ticket on her! I was 7th in lime out of 14 wiis. It was Sunday, December 6, 2006.

Ads