I figured with launch drawing so near i might as well start the launch day lists! i mean theres 15 days, 5 hours and 55 min remaining. I am one of the crazier wii enthusiests, because this is my plan. Friday nov 17 i will get out of class at 1, i will go get my first pay check and cash it (should be around $250 before taxes and i have a birtday check at my house for like $20) i will drive from school to home, about an hour. Ill plan in advance to meet the people that are comming with me ahead of time to meet at walmart. While at home i will grab my dads ice fishing shack and propane heater!!! then go to walmart and if i have money get some food and supplys. then wait till my friends get there and go to the electronics section and tell them were here to start the wii line and where do we go? my wallmart is not a 24 hour one so if they say we have to stay outside we will be fine withthe ice shack and heater. this is my list of supplys, or at least what i can think of right now.
2. Ice Shack
5. food (probly a bunch wallmart brand packaged sandwich meat and bread lol)
8. maybee some board games?!? (monopoly outside of wallmart hahaha!!)
9. My battery opperated lantern!(almost forgot to put that)
10. blankets, even though i wont need them with the heater.
11. homework(i know, who would bring homework)
what i will get (realisticly based on how much money i will have)
i will buy red steel whenever i have the money!
whats everyone elses plans?