LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii strategy-how I will get one 4sure

1. Dad will be at wal-mart (yuck) in line by 9pm 11-18.
    2. I will be ready to go online at 12:01 AM
    3, We will communicate by cell.
    4. Victory will be mine!

Member #
    Friends

there will be enough to those who manage the process

PPPPPPP- prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance

Member #
    Friends
    3021-4104-5367-1903
    w00t to the MAXX! Today in the post I received official confirmation from GAME that me Wiiorder is guaranteed for launch! ...PLUS A TOTALLY HOT CREDIT CARD-ESQUE THING WITH A PICTURE OF THE Wii ON IT!

(Seem like Europe is getting allocations, eh?)

dont DO DRUGS!

Member #
    Friends
    7188-5336-1885-9660
    /sigh. Wii preorders are like obliterated and gone. Hopefully i can make my Mom camp out will i stay safe up at my Grandmas house in the mountains for those days . They're getting me and my brother Legend of Zelda , Red Steel , and Super monkey ball 2 Wiimotes and 2 numchucks . They are desprit to find a preorder my mom was up till midnight looking for preorder , she found a FRY's one for $700 for 2 Wiimotes and numchucks all 9 launch games and console and she added it to favorites. Next day all preorders there were canceled and she said "DAMMIT!" real loud. Anyone know where i can preorder Wii? All the sites i see are UK... and... Less then 11 days and 20 hours in america .

That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieman147
    /sigh. Wii preorders are like obliterated and gone. Hopefully i can make my Mom camp out will i stay safe up at my Grandmas house in the mountains for those days . They're getting me and my brother Legend of Zelda , Red Steel , and Super monkey ball 2 Wiimotes and 2 numchucks . They are desprit to find a preorder my mom was up till midnight looking for preorder , she found a FRY's one for $700 for 2 Wiimotes and numchucks all 9 launch games and console and she added it to favorites. Next day all preorders there were canceled and she said "DAMMIT!" real loud. Anyone know where i can preorder Wii? All the sites i see are UK... and... Less then 11 days and 20 hours in america .
    Well Gamestop and Ebgames still haven't taken Online preoders, but some people say that they may not. Amazon.com took preorders back in August, then on accident the other day and some people say that they might release another round of preorders, and Walmart may take another round of online preorders

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Quote Originally Posted by Messykitty414
    Well Gamestop and Ebgames still haven't taken Online preoders, but some people say that they may not. Amazon.com took preorders back in August, then on accident the other day and some people say that they might release another round of preorders, and Walmart may take another round of online preorders
    I just got this email
    And so here Wii are. Less than two weeks and counting until the most innovative product the video game industry has seen hits the streets.

This Thursday evening (CST), November 9, your opportunity to get in on the excitement arrives when our Wii bundle becomes available for pre-order online at EBgames.com. You'll get the best games, accessories and more in one convenient package delivered right to your door - all for under $699 plus tax and handling!

Quantities are extremely limited and there will be a limit of 1 Wii bundle per household, limited to US delivery only. Ordering a bundle does not guarantee shipment at launch and orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-serve basis. The bundle will be removed from the site as soon as we have reached our
    Enjoy and make sure your home then

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by cuyler
    1. Dad will be at wal-mart (yuck) in line by 9pm 11-18.
    2. I will be ready to go online at 12:01 AM
    3, We will communicate by cell.
    4. Victory will be mine!
    Do you really think the line will start that early?

Member #
    Friends
    7509-5934-6367-2803
    Here in the states gamestop made no mistake, they did not start pre order till they knew exactly how many they were getting, and thankfully I was second in line of 12...now what happens if maybe they don't get all they were promised I don't know but it'll be sad to see riots over the Wii lol

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    I definitely like how Gamestop waited to take pre-orders to jumble the release liuke the 360's release which was a complete clusterfcuk. However, I think the Wii is going to be the exception of the 3 next-gen releases. They have not had problems producing the console so retailers, especially in populated areas, are going to have a nice stock of Wiis. Or at least I am hoping!

Member #
    Friends
    i was first in line at my gamestop here on guam! and know what the beauty is? gamestop on guam ISN'T charging shipping and handling fees. total price for my wii: 249.99 usd...it's beautiful, isn't it?
    Nintendo On The Islands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads