LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm a member of many forums and this was by far the fastest i got my questions answered I'll be getting my Wii hopfully tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes. THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by White2kss
    I'm a member of many forums and this was by far the fastest i got my questions answered I'll be getting my Wii hopfully tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes. THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!
    Thats fine

What games are you getting? You must definately get either Resident Evil 4, LoZ: Twighlight Princess, or Super Mario Galaxy. Get all 3 if you can

EDIT: Yay! 700th post!

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Thats fine

What games are you getting? You must definately get either Resident Evil 4, LoZ: Twighlight Princess, or Super Mario Galaxy. Get all 3 if you can

EDIT: Yay! 700th post!
    I'll just play Wii Sports for a week till i get the hang of the controls/console.. I'am definitly getting The Simpsons Game and Guitar Hero 3... Is that Mario SuperStar Baseball any good?...

I just looked at the screenshots for LOZ and Resident Evil 4, they look great!

I read that Mario Kart is coming out soon and may be online. That was by far my fav game for N64..... can't wait !!!

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    I'll just play Wii Sports for a week till i get the hang of the controls/console.. I'am definitly getting The Simpsons Game and Guitar Hero 3... Is that Mario SuperStar Baseball any good?...

I just looked at the screenshots for LOZ and Resident Evil 4, they look great!

I read that Mario Kart is coming out soon and may be online. That was by far my fav game for N64..... can't wait !!!
    Baseball is not out...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    I have read these forums for the past 2 days but i just want to clarify a few easy question.

1. My buddy has a Wii... If we exchange codes can we play online together? Will it tell me when he's online? I have a USB etherlink adapter now, that will work right?

2. When you create a Mii character, is there like a lobby to meet others online?

3. I have an HDTV.. is it worth buy the component cables? I didn't see much of a difference when i got these cable for my dvd player.

4. Is it werth buy the opera browser? I mean, i'm on a computer now....

5. Will any SD memory card will work with the Wii?

6. Does the nunchuck need batteries and charging?

7. How much do the old nintendo games cost? Whats the points/$ ratio?

Thank you so much !
    1.Yes But only specific games

2.Yes. But you don't interact with other people's miis. You just watch every single one of your friends mii's march like in a band and you can add them to your mii collection (mii plaza)

3.Uh, it all depends on what you want.

4.No. Nintendo released a browser for free but it doesn't have beta. But really if you have a comp you dont need it. even without beta there are websites created for games to be played on the wii.

5.Yes

6.No

7.Depends. A wii points card is $20 and comes with 1,000 points. All VC games need a certain amount of points to purchase depending on which console it's coming from. Another possible way of buying points is entering your credit card number into the wii and $1 is 100 point. It'll take the money right out of your credit card. Bu i suggest just buying the points card.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    someone should really consider making a website for wii shop channel games so you can vote on which games you want to come out next because i really want mario party 1, 2, 3 to come out and alot more nintendo 64 games im sick of the snes games that are ghetto I want the good sega games to like all the shinobihs and and vectormans!!!

someone please do something about this!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5997-7017-4007-2507
    I have read these forums for the past 2 days but i just want to clarify a few easy question.

1. My buddy has a Wii... If we exchange codes can we play online together? Will it tell me when he's online? I have a USB etherlink adapter now, that will work right?

2. When you create a Mii character, is there like a lobby to meet others online?

3. I have an HDTV.. is it worth buy the component cables? I didn't see much of a difference when i got these cable for my dvd player.

4. Is it werth buy the opera browser? I mean, i'm on a computer now....

5. Will any SD memory card will work with the Wii?

6. Does the nunchuck need batteries and charging?

7. How much do the old nintendo games cost? Whats the points/$ ratio?

Thank you so much !
    1. You can play games with him, and you can exchange information, but you can't tell when they're online. I'm not sure if the ether link adapter will work as I have a Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter.

2. There is the Mii Parade, and there is a neat way of sharing your Miis now with the "Check Mii Out Channel".

3.I don't know about HDTV, but if it's necessary to play it on your TV, then go for it, but it should work without them.

4. It's neat to have the Opera browser, but it was free awhile ago. I'd say you should buy it only if you feel it is necessary.

5. Yes, and SD card will work with a Wii. If you don't want to buy one exclusively for the Wii, then you don't have to.

6. No, the nunchuck does not need to charge. It hooks up directly to the Wii remote, no batteries necessary.

7. NES = 500 points
    SNES = 800 points
    N64 = 1000 points
    TurboGrafx-16 = 600 points
    TurboGrafx-CD = 800 points
    Neo Geo = 900 points
    Genesis = 800 points

~Thanks to Gikoku for the sweet sig!~
    "Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die."
    "You may have power and courage, but you lack wisdom."
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club~

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by cloo
    someone should really consider making a website for wii shop channel games so you can vote on which games you want to come out next because i really want mario party 1, 2, 3 to come out and alot more nintendo 64 games im sick of the snes games that are ghetto I want the good sega games to like all the shinobihs and and vectormans!!!

someone please do something about this!!!!!!
    there is a VERY good site here for general Wii news, VC reviews, list of current/upcoming games etc... www.vc-reviews.com

very accessible website
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Ads