LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    337
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The land of Oz
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Toys'r'us Free Open Season Game

    When I went up to TRU to ask about the 'Free game' offer they responded saying that its not a 'free game' offer but a game - Open Season. Later that day I looked it up on Gamespot, IGN and lo and behold it was already out for the other consoles and had a crap rating (5.3). I do not play games that have a rating lower than 8/10 because often the games that are below are CRAP. Except for a few specialist titles.

    This is the Gamespot Review of Open Season:
    Ultimately, it's hard to imagine anyone having a good time with this version of Open Season. The action is repetitive and dull, almost to the point of coming across as patronizing, and it takes forever for levels to come along that let you make use of all of Boog's abilities. Added to that, the overall presentation falls so flat that the game never comes close to capturing one iota of the whimsy that even the commercials promoting the film had.
    This I got really pissed off at. I was hoping you could choose between a bunch of Wii titles but it turns out that its not heading for Wii titles at all - just an old 'mediocre' crap title that isn't a 'new' Wii title at all.

    What do you guys think about this whole situation? Have any of you guys preordered at TRU? I can imagine a whole bunch of people complaining about the crap Open Season game that will come with the Wii and try to sell it at another store (EB for example). This I am planning to do when I get the Wii with my mum at TRU so I can get some free $$$

  2. #2
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    don't care that game looks like its going to suck incredibly

  3. #3
    Final Distance Jenova's Avatar
    Member #
    1976
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Good thing I didn't pre-order at TRU.

    Although getting a free game isn't a bad thing. It's better than getting nothing, you might as well get it. o.o

  4. #4
    That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    2626
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    219
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I didn't pre-order at TRU, but if I did I would just sell it, I can gurantee in a week Open Season pre-owned will be like $15 haha from all the people selling it

  5. #5
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Messykitty414
    I didn't pre-order at TRU, but if I did I would just sell it, I can gurantee in a week Open Season pre-owned will be like $15 haha from all the people selling it

    lol yup!

    but open season its for 9 system!

    ds
    gameboy
    wii
    ps2
    xbx
    360
    pc
    psp
    mobile

    In the making

  6. #6
    That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    2626
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    219
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Equis
    lol yup!

    but open season its for 9 system!

    ds
    gameboy
    wii
    ps2
    xbx
    360
    pc
    psp
    mobile
    That's when you know a game sucks lol, but some multi system games are good, but normally games based off movies suck anyway *cough* Catwoman *cough*

  7. #7
    ABC
    ABC is offline
    Banned ABC's Avatar
    Member #
    1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NyC/Nj
    Posts
    1,629
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    You get a FREE game... I don't think there is much room for complaining. Now if you bought a game and opened the case and BOOM, Open Season was sitting in your Zelda case... then sure, bitch all you want. But no, your getting it for free. Play frisbee with the fcuking thing.

  8. #8
    That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    2626
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    219
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    You get a FREE game... I don't think there is much room for complaining. Now if you bought a game and opened the case and BOOM, Open Season was sitting in your Zelda case... then sure, bitch all you want. But no, your getting it for free. Play frisbee with the fcuking thing.
    No, read what I said, I said sell it, why would you play frisbee with it? That's just dumb

  9. #9
    ******<---saucy Sam_Harris's Avatar
    Member #
    799
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,519
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Quote Originally Posted by Messykitty414
    No, read what I said, I said sell it, why would you play frisbee with it? That's just dumb
    Cause frisbee Is the fashizz
    When I went up to TRU to ask about the 'Free game' offer they responded saying that its not a 'free game' offer but a game - Open Season. Later that day I looked it up on Gamespot, IGN and lo and behold it was already out for the other consoles and had a crap rating (5.3). I do not play games that have a rating lower than 8/10 because often the games that are below are CRAP. Except for a few specialist titles.

    This is the Gamespot Review of Open Season:
    Quote:
    Ultimately, it's hard to imagine anyone having a good time with this version of Open Season. The action is repetitive and dull, almost to the point of coming across as patronizing, and it takes forever for levels to come along that let you make use of all of Boog's abilities. Added to that, the overall presentation falls so flat that the game never comes close to capturing one iota of the whimsy that even the commercials promoting the film had.

    This I got really pissed off at. I was hoping you could choose between a bunch of Wii titles but it turns out that its not heading for Wii titles at all - just an old 'mediocre' crap title that isn't a 'new' Wii title at all.

    What do you guys think about this whole situation? Have any of you guys preordered at TRU? I can imagine a whole bunch of people complaining about the crap Open Season game that will come with the Wii and try to sell it at another store (EB for example). This I am planning to do when I get the Wii with my mum at TRU so I can get some free $$$
    As much as I love you man http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ghlight=pissed and try to put your pre order problems in the pre order thread
    p.s no i don't love

    See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

  10. #10
    Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    337
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The land of Oz
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Okies i didn't know that someone already 'complained' about the TRU open season offer XD.

    Sure I'll post there thanks Sam Harris

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Extensive List of "Must See" 360 Titles
    By ssbb_lover in forum Xbox Consoles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. exciting Nintendo Games for '08
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 07:23 AM
  3. Multi Player Game Info Wanted
    By tlbenn in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 08:29 AM
  4. 19 Hottest Anticipated Games of 2008
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 08:57 PM
  5. New Boogie info and media.
    By StevenNevets in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 05:22 PM

Search tags for this page

free open season toys com
,
open season free games
,
open season free toys
,

open season games and toys

,
open season hard toys
Click on a term to search for related topics.