LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Not this graphical arguement again

Look time has already proved over and over that the bigger hardware, graphical beast is not always the better choice or even the winner for that matter...Examples include
    Nintendo NES won over NEC Turbo Grafx 16
    Super Nes won over Atari Jaguar
    Sony Playstation won over Nintendo 64
    Sony PS-2 won over Microsoft Xbox

Now the most recent example of history repeating itself is the Nintendo Wii over the 360 and PS3.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Gameboy beat Lynx, Gameboy Colour beat Game Gear, Gameboy Advance beat N-gage, Nintendo DS beat PSP....
    Graphics mean shit. It is tru that there are MANY MANY more great titles on 360 even over Wii atm I'd say, but I can get them all on PC and they play better on it anyway. PS3 has nothing, and Wii will be getting there by next year, no one wanted to gamble it this year, and I think we have already seen that they should of considering the success of it.
    Im also going to admit that Wii is a good 'second option' console. I go to my PC for gaming more than Wii. But if Ive got people over or want something more engaging I'll play Wii.

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    only one year?! it seems like its been longer

Member #
    Friends
    4281-0193-0259-6165
    Sony made a huge mistake by trying to introdue "blue-ray" to the consumers via PS3. This is a strat that Sony uses to try to rule the world (Beta, mini-discs, UMD, Blue ray)

Microsoft has a tendency to have their "consumer beta testing" which means releasing half ass'd things and then having consumers patch, upgrade or replace their original purchase (go to any gamestop and let them tell you how many X Boxes are usually returned)

Nintendo has been in the business while sony and microsoft were in diapers. They knew what people wanted: a game system that gave consumer a whole new experience. Much like they did when they introduced rumble pack technology and DS.

Nintendo Wins hands down, welcome back to where you belong Nintendo: #1

Member #
    Friends
    as I said earlyer If you dont like your wii sell it on Ebay for a profit and buy an xbox on ebay and you will have money left over

Ads