LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    if he turns it down, show him all the prices/reductions.. it might pursuade him, i think it looks tempting if you can actually see what youre saving.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    well this sucks! i told him 450 dollars and he said the best he would give me was 350 and then i showed him all the prices and stuff and he offered me 375 so i told him i'd just sell it elsewhere and he hung up on me lol. but i might be able to talk my parents into getting me a 360 pro for xmas, so it all works out in the end

Member #
    Friends

Why bother...too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by wiimankris
    well i'd rather get a 360, the games are more of my type with all the online shooters like COD4, graw 2, and halo 3.
    Well you probably can get enough for some 360 stuff, but i think with a user name like 'Wiimankris" your making yourself look like quite a hypocrite by considering it in the first place, but i guess you can go over to the xbox360chat forums and call yourself 360mankris if you do the sale.
    It's up to you but by the time your done even if you buy the 360 and a game with Live membership, your still going to have to pay $60.00 a game plus tax.
    Which is one of the reasons i abandoned my 360.
    The Wii at leasts releases titles with prices ranging from $20.00 to $50.00
    and all you have to get eventually is a 2 gig sd card. which you can pick up in any best buy for $20.00.
    Well do what makes you happy, i for one trade systems alot, too often maybe but now the Wii is all i can afford so i'm sticking with it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    but i think with a user name like 'Wiimankris" your making yourself look like quite a hypocrite by considering it in the first place,
    well the reason i picked that username is because my name is kris and this is a wii site so i would look really stupid having a name like you said 360mankris just to clear that up lol, and i know what you mean about the 360 games being so expensive but they have a lot more replay value than most wii titles because almost all of their games are on xbox live

Member #
    Friends
    right now on e-bay, new wii systems are going for $400-$500, with only the sports games it comes with. also, GH3 is going for about $120 new, so figure that in your price too. if it was me, i would ask for at least $450, but start higher and negotiate if you have to. i wouldn't personally take less than $450 for everything though, but that's just me...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiimankris
    well this sucks! i told him 450 dollars and he said the best he would give me was 350 and then i showed him all the prices and stuff and he offered me 375 so i told him i'd just sell it elsewhere and he hung up on me lol. but i might be able to talk my parents into getting me a 360 pro for xmas, so it all works out in the end
    good, dont let some asshole dick you over like that. that guy's a tool!
    anyways, 450 really isnt over-asking at all. that guy is just greedy. you shouldve told him to go buy all the crap seperate then.

if ur parents do get u a pro keep ur wii, wii60 is the way to go.

im about to have pswii60! lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads