LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    ok lets compare markee titles nintendo has released almost all of its big hit titles except mario kart and smashbros, sony has just now released two hit titles hsword, and jack and dextar, so yea i hope nintendo would be above sony in software sales. You people that say microsoft has no good games obviously have been hiding in a closet for the last two years. Almost every other month if not every they release a blockbuster hit, not including the hit arcade titles and independent titles that they have out that are all in hd, and provide innovative gameplay. So yea nintendo is doing good but lets just get it straight they only brought a controller and after the casual hype dies down this holiday we will see what nintendo can dish out.
    So you could also say that Microsoft have released all their big hits already too, i mean GOW, Halo 3, Bioshock, COD4 and Mass Effect are all out and what else is there to come? They wont make any more good games now they are out? Thats the same as saying Nintendo will only make Mario Kart and SSBB and then stop having any hits.

Nintendo beat all of Sonys consoles in total software sales, not just the PS3.

You say that the Wii is just casual hype, i think you are in denial.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    why do(es)

1. Wii fans always post crap about the wii and how great it is like "happy birthday wii!" and "wii is owning microsoft and sony!" --honestly if you own a wii you probably already know this.
    2. yungblood always think he's right?
    you keep saying nintendo only has this and that, but this and that is more like zelda, metroid, battalion wars, medal of honor, resident evil, zak and wiki, and mario galaxy. microsoft has halo (uh oh, trilogy's over...now what?), COD4, mass effect, bioshock, as always i will include nhl 08 since its freakin godlike, and skate because its innovative. oh...well if you include Generic FPS Shooter 1-49, I guess that ups the count a little, but if you ask me after 4 or 5 they just went downhill. 0_o

and dont try to argue a racing game into the 360 argument, like a lot of people do. it's freakin racing.

and one more thing: it's not nintendo's fault 3rd parties (for a big part) don't put effort into their wii games.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    You start to think that Nintendo mamangement have seen that south park episode where cartman owns a theme park and uses the sensational " you cant come" Techniuqe
    Last edited by bigwilliiy; 11-22-2007 at 04:02 AM.
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    5746-7180-9727-6581
    Wii fans always post crap about the wii and how great it is like "happy birthday wii!" and "wii is owning microsoft and sony!"
    With the bold part, me being a nintyfanboy i had Snes and up, now when it was the N64 Vs PS, all u heard was PS is owning n64 - this is just that karma coming back around, dont tell me u havent been on one end of it cause i know you have.

This is the chance for the nintendofans to rejoice, nintendo is on-top for the moment, something they havent done since the Snes and thats how long ago.

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    BRAVO! BRAVO! *claps, claps*

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayoh
    With the bold part, me being a nintyfanboy i had Snes and up, now when it was the N64 Vs PS, all u heard was PS is owning n64 - this is just that karma coming back around, dont tell me u havent been on one end of it cause i know you have.

This is the chance for the nintendofans to rejoice, nintendo is on-top for the moment, something they havent done since the Snes and thats how long ago.
    i dunno . i've owned all the systems (genesis and snes, ps and 64, ps2 and cube) up until now, and i was always content with what nintendo systems had. i guess its cause i could get anything else i wanted on the other system. whatever, it still seems a little pointless to me, posting "nintendo rulez!" info in a forum dedicated to wii.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    6698-0440-5866-7716
    wii win in sales nothing else, I don't see what the biggy is when we don't even a good library games to prove we are really successful. Just sales....

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RVPersie
    wii win in sales nothing else, I don't see what the biggy is when we don't even a good library games to prove we are really successful. Just sales....
    I think that the Wii has quite an impressive library of games considering the short amount of time its been out. PS3s library is still worse looking than the Wii despite being out about the same amount of time and while the 360s library looks good now it was pretty bad in its first year too. It took over a year to get a real outstanding game out on 360 (GOW), the Wii has had 3 already inside of a year (Zelda TP, MP3, SMG).

I would usually base a systems success on whether or not it could fill my quota of games in a year. My quota being decent games in various generes such as adventure, FPS, beat em up, platformer, racing etc. Well the Wii games tend to go outside of regular generes (with games such as Trauma Center) but its covered most of them so far with the exception of beat em up (best so far is probably Naruto but SSBB will take the crown) and racing (best is Excite Truck but Mario Kart will be the one). Sports titles are a bit thin on the ground too but my guess is that is because nobody has made a game that exceeds Wii Sports enough to make it a viable seller. Still i will have at least 10 Wii games by Christmas that as far as i am concerned are fantastic games.

Ads