LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

    Nintendo - Next Gen

    Alright, everyone (hopefully) has admitted that the Wii was made primarily to get non-gamers into gaming, NOT for hardcore gamers. The big hits (Galaxy, Corruption, etc.) have come short (literally; not in gameplay, but in length, and also have been easier). Now, the begging question is, where will they go next-gen? Will they continue to make games easier and shorter for those "new" gamers, or will they begin to go back to their old ways and make games more complex?

    Discuss.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  2. #2
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Alright, everyone (hopefully) has admitted that the Wii was made primarily to get non-gamers into gaming, NOT for hardcore gamers. The big hits (Galaxy, Corruption, etc.) have come short (literally; not in gameplay, but in length, and also have been easier). Now, the begging question is, where will they go next-gen? Will they continue to make games easier and shorter for those "new" gamers, or will they begin to go back to their old ways and make games more complex?

    Discuss.
    Actually, many reviewers have described the Wii as the ONLY next-gen console. It is a completely new direction, whereas the 360 and PS3 are just improvements of old ideas

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  3. #3
    WiiChat Member RVPersie's Avatar
    Member #
    36867
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    31
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6698-0440-5866-7716
    Not next gen in graphics but gameplay, but it just needs more "Hardcore games" like this man says.

  4. #4
    Metroid & sonic freak Jafoob's Avatar
    Member #
    35230
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    81
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8908-9241-0831-2149
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Actually, many reviewers have described the Wii as the ONLY next-gen console. It is a completely new direction, whereas the 360 and PS3 are just improvements of old ideas
    never thought of it that way...

    i like the wii the way it is.
    mph fc: 2621-0488-3348
    sonic rush adventere fc: 0430-6182-8252

  5. #5
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    To me....the Wii is the Only Next-Gen System....

    While PS3 and 360 are improvements from their originals....*COUGHS....GRAPHICS...* *SNEEZES....BLU-RAY..HI-DEF...*

    *FARTS.....Same CONTROLLER...NO DIFFERENT...JUST SOME ADDED FEATURES*

    *NOT NEXT-GEN....STEP YOUR GAME UP..*
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  6. #6
    wii need a headset. TTACKK's Avatar
    Member #
    37508
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    87
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8941-8340-6042-0376
    yep many critics said that wii is the only next gen counsle and i agree with them becouse the ps3 and xbox360 are just improvements of the last idea but we whont see really hard core games untill 08 or 09 in 08 is SSBB and also disaster day of crysis, monster hunter 3 , animal crosing mmo and mario cart. EXPECt A LOT MORE FROM WII>>>>>>>>>>>>>DONT FORGET SPORE.........
    WII GAMES:Metroid Prime 3 ,MARIO GALAXY Medal of honor heroes 2:ALL GREAT GAMES!!



  7. #7
    \\/ii[) /\buse|2 l7cx1Cl's Avatar
    Member #
    36828
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Avonhell Arizona
    Posts
    281
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    harder and longer pweeez ;]

    dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

    Myspace = LBezze.

    Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

    Xfire = LBezze

    Spoiler Alert!


  8. #8
    Game Wiizard WiiZero's Avatar
    Member #
    16092
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Metroid and Zelda yeah they were short STFU you don't even know what your talking about

    and to those of you who say the Wii is the only nex-gen you don't know whatyour talking about either Gamecube could do the same thing the PS2 could do but Wii couldn't come close to PS3

    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!


  9. #9
    \\/ii[) /\buse|2 l7cx1Cl's Avatar
    Member #
    36828
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Avonhell Arizona
    Posts
    281
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Metroid and Zelda yeah they were short STFU you don't even know what your talking about

    and to those of you who say the Wii is the only nex-gen you don't know whatyour talking about either Gamecube could do the same thing the PS2 could do but Wii couldn't come close to PS3

    ps3 sawks tho

    all about 360 baby

    dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

    Myspace = LBezze.

    Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

    Xfire = LBezze

    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #10
    Got Title? Galaxy123's Avatar
    Member #
    37979
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6967-0784-2774-5897
    I would like too see some more hardcore fps and 2ps you know what i mean
    I would also like to see more hardcore games and ones that are longer and more complicated.

    All hail the 360

    All hail the 360

    All hail the 360
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...pain/Wii60.jpg

    Sig too big soooo sad

    Sig by balprog.pa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts