LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123

    A wii rant review

    Befor you read, yes this is a wii rant. (i cant remember if there was a specific forum for these things but i couldnt find one)

    Wow nintendo great job with the wii...

    Ok when i fist got it i got zelda too, great game and it got me even more exited for the wii. So then wario ware smooth moves came out. Ouch, what a horrible game, i beat it in an hour and a waste of $50. But i still have some hope in the wii, after call of duty 3. Didnt play much after that for a while, elebits looked dumb. Never got a chance to play wii play but a couple of my friends said it wasnt what you think. Then i play mario party 8, decent at least but could realy get friends over to play. Now im waiting for some online action, batalion wars 2 comes out, i rent it, i try it, online play sucked, missions were ok. Havnt tried mario galaxy yet but its just expensive to spend $8 to rent. And then like everyone else, i get dissapointed about brawls moved launch date. But my main point here, im officialy dissapointed at nintendo. Maybe im speaking to early, maybe i havnt tried certain games that will change my mind,or maybe im just wrong. But for the moment if ssbb doesnt cheer me up, then im selling my wii to get and xbox 360. i mean look at it awesome online play, awesome games, LAN, ect. If you think im wrong tell me why maybe i am, maybe theres somthing im not looking at. Thanks for your help if so.

    P.S. are there any other games out that have online play?

    P.S.


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member Tcgnr7992's Avatar
    Member #
    37251
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    youngstown ohio
    Posts
    125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    metroid prime 3,medal of honor heroes 2 and guitar hero 3

  4. #3
    THE Beast metalfreak's Avatar
    Member #
    37961
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    200
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    Befor you read, yes this is a wii rant. (i cant remember if there was a specific forum for these things but i couldnt find one)

    Wow nintendo great job with the wii...

    Ok when i fist got it i got zelda too, great game and it got me even more exited for the wii. So then wario ware smooth moves came out. Ouch, what a horrible game, i beat it in an hour and a waste of $50. But i still have some hope in the wii, after call of duty 3. Didnt play much after that for a while, elebits looked dumb. Never got a chance to play wii play but a couple of my friends said it wasnt what you think. Then i play mario party 8, decent at least but could realy get friends over to play. Now im waiting for some online action, batalion wars 2 comes out, i rent it, i try it, online play sucked, missions were ok. Havnt tried mario galaxy yet but its just expensive to spend $8 to rent. And then like everyone else, i get dissapointed about brawls moved launch date. But my main point here, im officialy dissapointed at nintendo. Maybe im speaking to early, maybe i havnt tried certain games that will change my mind,or maybe im just wrong. But for the moment if ssbb doesnt cheer me up, then im selling my wii to get and xbox 360. i mean look at it awesome online play, awesome games, LAN, ect. If you think im wrong tell me why maybe i am, maybe theres somthing im not looking at. Thanks for your help if so.

    P.S. are there any other games out that have online play?

    P.S.
    for online play id try (in order): 1. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 2. Mario Strikers Charged (havent tried it yet but heard good things) 3. Madden 2008 (if u like madden) 4. Guitar Hero 3

    for other good games id try (in order) 1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 2. Zak and Wiki (heard good things) 3. Super Mario Galaxy (i mean it IS the best rated game of all time, lol) 4. Whatever else you want? Just look around
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

    VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out


    Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

  5. #4
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Um, first of all, buy Galaxy. Oh, and Metroid. You should probably also give Zack and Wiki a chance. You should definitely own some variation of Guitar Hero 3.(Unless you're not a fan) Then go and buy MoH for you're online needs. Then try umbrella chronicles.

    Alright, do that? Now we can talk.


    P.S. Oh, and if it is a financial issue, then you have no reason to be upset. That's not Nintendo's fault.
    Last edited by nic7; 11-22-2007 at 08:03 PM.


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  6. #5
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    it surprises me that you only played the crap games (cept battalion and zelda)


    you should rent strikers or medal of honor for online, and also get galaxy at the very least.

    why do people say xbox has soo many good games? if i had 360 i would get : nhl 08 , maybe halo 3, orange box, mass effect, and that blue dragon game or whatever. i dont see what the big draw is compard to wii.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  7. #6
    punisher93 punisher93's Avatar
    Member #
    36259
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    there is plenty more games that you would like coz u only said you played 3 or 4 games

  8. #7
    wa wa wa ! SSJJason's Avatar
    Member #
    38575
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    269
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Hey try Super mario galaxy its cool but my first real game was dbz t2 but get brawl with no doubt oh and everyone call me RJ
    Gogeta will rock you!

  9. #8
    fastharry fastharry's Avatar
    Member #
    34681
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    mahwah NJ
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    it surprises me that you only played the crap games (cept battalion and zelda)


    you should rent strikers or medal of honor for online, and also get galaxy at the very least.

    why do people say xbox has soo many good games? if i had 360 i would get : nhl 08 , maybe halo 3, orange box, mass effect, and that blue dragon game or whatever. i dont see what the big draw is compard to wii.


    I'm a Wii60 owner......and in all honesty, the Wii, except for a morning workout with sports, doen't get used......

    If haven't experienced online with the 360, you are not living( or gaming, for that matter). COD 4 is unreal...HALO3 goes without saying....there are a TON of good games for the 360, with online, LIVE chat, unreal grahics, Downloadable content( something everyone forgets about), webcam,......


    not to mention BIOSHOCK, the box..forza 2....GTA coming....


    not saying Wii is bad...but look at the ratings on IGN,,there are only 2 or 3 gmes in the 9 catergory......the rest are just OK...



    Wii may be a party system, but 360 online makes gaming a SOCIAL system.....

  10. #9
    Playin' Zack & Wiki Nintendo93's Avatar
    Member #
    32401
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
    Posts
    275
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    Buy Zack and Wiki and Super Mario Galaxy.
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

    XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member Tcgnr7992's Avatar
    Member #
    37251
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    youngstown ohio
    Posts
    125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    Quote Originally Posted by fastharry
    I'm a Wii60 owner......and in all honesty, the Wii, except for a morning workout with sports, doen't get used......

    If haven't experienced online with the 360, you are not living( or gaming, for that matter). COD 4 is unreal...HALO3 goes without saying....there are a TON of good games for the 360, with online, LIVE chat, unreal grahics, Downloadable content( something everyone forgets about), webcam,......


    not to mention BIOSHOCK, the box..forza 2....GTA coming....


    not saying Wii is bad...but look at the ratings on IGN,,there are only 2 or 3 gmes in the 9 catergory......the rest are just OK...



    Wii may be a party system, but 360 online makes gaming a SOCIAL system.....
    i see what your saying and i dont own a 360(considering getting one) i do own a wii however and i love it and i think its all in your opinion tho, usually when i wanna get my shooter on i use my pc cause i prefer the controls

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts