LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127

Finally cracked my friend!

Me and 2 friends work together and go for a work around the nearby shopping centre on a dinner time. We've been pestering our friend to get a Wii for months and he wasn't interested. He gets really annoyed and hated the nagging saying he wanted a 360. Few months of pestering later and he decided he wanted one last week, and everywhere had sold out! HMV got some in mid week and wanted 280 with 3 games, they sold out in the afternoon. His sister works in Gamestation and has promised to put one a side when they get them in next week.

We'll have to start pestering him to buy games now!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    i thought you were going to say skull
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    cool
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Part of the shortage is due to the people who work at the stores.

Every employee is permitted to put aside 2 items (wii's) for themselves to buy at the end of the day. One for themselves, and one for a family member.

Most people are doing this and then selling the Wii's on ebay for upwards of 500. I know, because alot of the people at work are doing it, and actually making more money than the actual job.

Some people are even getting part-time jobs at these places for the sole reason of ebaying wii's.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Ads