LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61
  1. #21
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,890
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKlown
    Yeah ginger I agree with you and I too plan to get another next-gen console. I am thinking I want a 360 over a ps3 just because it's cheaper. We'll see, this isn't for 3 weeks anyway. Gosh don't you all just love waiting for paychecks lol.
    Get a 360
    It has its own games


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    well its a console war. people play dirty in the war, son.

  4. #23
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    its gonna happen, just like if you say you like mcdonalds over burgerking..its stupid but its just how people like to feel better about themselves, dont take it to heart
    well actually, burger king is clearly better than mcdonalds. ever see supersize me?
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  5. #24
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It always amazes me when they defend the PS3 sales. Then you see the actual units sold. Gripe and moan away, the truth is always in facts, and not opinions.

    Fact: It costs too much to develop games on the PS3, average $8-$20 million, 1/4 the price for the Wii.
    Fact: Developers have outsourced far too much talent, and now few know how to use the latest technology. So a person needs a decent level of education to comprehend multi core processors, no 1 button solutions here. At least not for a while.
    Fact: Programmers hate programming on the PS3, at Verrant it's nicknamed the swear box, because of how hard it is to use. Sony ignored the game developers warnings on almost everything. If it costs you $20 million to make a game that only sells 100,000 copies, you may be out of business. Only 10 out of the 1,000+ game companies can afford to lose $20 million a year.

  6. #25
    WiiChat Member kmcheng's Avatar
    Member #
    38455
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    98
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    It always amazes me when they defend the PS3 sales. Then you see the actual units sold. Gripe and moan away, the truth is always in facts, and not opinions.

    Fact: It costs too much to develop games on the PS3, average $8-$20 million, 1/4 the price for the Wii.
    Fact: Developers have outsourced far too much talent, and now few know how to use the latest technology. So a person needs a decent level of education to comprehend multi core processors, no 1 button solutions here. At least not for a while.
    Fact: Programmers hate programming on the PS3, at Verrant it's nicknamed the swear box, because of how hard it is to use. Sony ignored the game developers warnings on almost everything. If it costs you $20 million to make a game that only sells 100,000 copies, you may be out of business. Only 10 out of the 1,000+ game companies can afford to lose $20 million a year.
    Ii probably cost more to make PS3 games than other consoles, but I don't know if programmers hate to programming on PS3. Since PS3 games are pretty hot too these days.

  7. #26
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    They payed the most = Their's must be better = It must come with FREE bragging rights

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  8. #27
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wtf are you talking about, i see people making fun of the 360 and ps3 all the time around here. 360chat i see the least of it, ps3chat i see the most of it, and i guess wiichat is the in between one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ronjon13
    we acknowledge that the ps3 and 360 are in a completely different class. the wii is taking gaming in a new direction while sony and microsoft are just trying to improve what we all ready have.
    im pretty sure 360 lead the way for console online communties, a huge innovation, just something not recognized.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 11-24-2007 at 02:52 AM.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #28
    Banned gingerkid's Avatar
    Member #
    19406
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    289
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    every console has something special, the wii: a new way to play 360: best online community ps3: best looking games. pick or choose your' favorite.

  10. #29
    WiiChat Member Im_Wiitard's Avatar
    Member #
    39050
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKlown
    Are any of you all a member over at ps3chat or xbox360chat? Well I have been noticing that this forum is the only one of the three that does not flame the other consoles. Xbox 360 isn't as bad as PS3 guys though. Why do they feel the need to flame the Wii. What purpose does it really solve? You don't like the console, fine deal with it but why flame? I saw people on the ps3 forum get down right upset over each other just because one person says the wii sucks and the other says the ps3 sucks. They're all good consoles that have good things about them. Xbox 360 is clearly the online bit, PS3s are something like a 360 only they don't burn up lol, and a Wii even with shitty graphics has good gameplay. I was watching the people over there say how horrible Super Mario Galaxy was and I just don't see how they can say that. They think SMG is for children which my nephew tried to play it and he just isn't very good at it compared to me. I am just sick of the console wars and wish they'd all just come together in peace but it aint ever gonna happen. I am not sure why I am ranting on this but I just wanted to say something to someone.
    actually your wrong ive been a part of the playstaion forums for 5 years now and the flame from ps3 is more on xbox than the wii in the forums you'll barly see any talk of the wii but alot about how xbox sux (not saying it does its what they say (*cough and me cough*) ) but yea im not sure who the xbox fanboys flame ova but i would say ps3 is more friends with wii than xbox (even the wii works on the psp see!!! were friends http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTkYzm19jVY
    Wii is Wiitastic but PS3 RULEZ!!

    I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

    http://friends.GameFly.com/r/cccb0f32eeb2102a919d

    (don't forget, you need to click my personal invite link above so I can get credit for inviting you)

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member Im_Wiitard's Avatar
    Member #
    39050
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKlown
    Yeah ginger I agree with you and I too plan to get another next-gen console. I am thinking I want a 360 over a ps3 just because it's cheaper. We'll see, this isn't for 3 weeks anyway. Gosh don't you all just love waiting for paychecks lol.
    cheaper how the cheapest ps3 is 399.99 and thats the 40gb with wirelss and you can always upgrade to a bigger HD like me i got a 120gb HD so yea its not cheaper unless you buy the old xbox360 (meaning not elite) and without the internet attachment that goes on top
    Wii is Wiitastic but PS3 RULEZ!!

    I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

    http://friends.GameFly.com/r/cccb0f32eeb2102a919d

    (don't forget, you need to click my personal invite link above so I can get credit for inviting you)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts