Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6294-2382-1290-6912
    Quote Originally Posted by BigORhyme
    It's still a bit early to call it for any of the systems.
    Exactly. All i'm saying is that Nintendo doesn't have this in the bag yet. Its been out for only a year. Sure, with proper supply, it could have sold easily 20 million units this year. I'm still not sure if it can keep up its momentum but well see.

The end of 2008 will be very telling to see where the consoles are going to go i think.

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanis
    "Save your money from that overpriced piece of junk, the Playstation 3 (which happens to be selling worse than the GameCube was at this time five years ago)" ...THATS something I never knew, and something that publishers should definately be taking notice of. I'd only consider a PS3 for GT5 and GTA5, and I cant see why games like Gran Turismo and GTA5 couldnt be done on Wii (with lower graphics of course) anyway, its just got to be up to the publishers to make them over for Wii.
    I will admit that ATM, apart from MOH:H2, Wii is pretty much a casual gamer's console, but it really doesnt bother me.
    I don't understand why its a junk. It is a good system and its improving. I hate when people hate on a console because of sales and/or fanboyism.

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by chwisch87
    Exactly. All i'm saying is that Nintendo doesn't have this in the bag yet. Its been out for only a year. Sure, with proper supply, it could have sold easily 20 million units this year. I'm still not sure if it can keep up its momentum but well see.

The end of 2008 will be very telling to see where the consoles are going to go i think.
    Yes that will be the case, like many others including myself have mentioned.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads