LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Hmmmm..... this reminds of .... The Master Plan.
    For those who don't rember or don't know about it I posted a story about my explosion filled, extremely exciting and logic defying story here it is again for those who missed out the first time in a special edition post, digitally restored yadayadayada.....

I developed a master plan on how to get my Wii. I'll drive down five minutes before the store opens, be the only one eagerly jumping around outside then make a big deal about running through the store to reach the Wii and push imaginary people out of my way and spear tackle the first other customer I see and scream "I'm getting the first one tubby" and run up to the counter and say "now" and hand over the money and he takes it and gives me a receipt and I whack him across the face a couple of times and say "that took to long you stupid college drop out!" I bolt out of the store knocking as many stands as possible over as I run as to make sure no one follows me. I run out of the store and begin to run home (although there was a perfectly good car waiting in the car park).

I run along the side of the road a car honks its horn so I bend down and pick up a rock and throw it at the car which spontaneously blows up causing a giant pile up of thousands of cars and trucks to pile up on the road. A taxi driver calls out "you crazy kid" but I run faster I jump up onto the train tracks, I spy a train coming. I drop a coin on the tracks then run faster and jump onto to the top of the train run along the top and jump off just as it runs over the coin causing it to de-rail and crash and explode into millions of piece. But I still keep on running. I am at the bottom of my street I begin to run up the hill a car comes down I run at it, it swerves out of the way and crashes into a house an blows up.

I reach my house and run up the steps to my house and trip, causing the box that contains the Wii to fly out of my hands hit my door and tear and the Wii falls out and breaks then a guy comes and rubs his foot in it. I scream, the scream fills my head I toss and turn only then to come to realize I'm still asleep in my sleeping bag in my tent which is set up outside the store.

That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan
    Excuse me, What?, Did you just say a TAZER?!!

Remember, get your wii photos and vids on the site as a soon as possible when you get it please!
    Yes I did say tazer you never know what kind of crazy you could be dealing with

Pwn'n n00bs since 1989 Spitfire_K's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0908-1940-6799-6591
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Hmmmm..... this reminds of .... The Master Plan.
    For those who don't rember or don't know about it I posted a story about my explosion filled, extremely exciting and logic defying story here it is again for those who missed out the first time in a special edition post, digitally restored yadayadayada.....

I developed a master plan on how to get my Wii. I'll drive down five minutes before the store opens, be the only one eagerly jumping around outside then make a big deal about running through the store to reach the Wii and push imaginary people out of my way and spear tackle the first other customer I see and scream "I'm getting the first one tubby" and run up to the counter and say "now" and hand over the money and he takes it and gives me a receipt and I whack him across the face a couple of times and say "that took to long you stupid college drop out!" I bolt out of the store knocking as many stands as possible over as I run as to make sure no one follows me. I run out of the store and begin to run home (although there was a perfectly good car waiting in the car park).

I run along the side of the road a car honks its horn so I bend down and pick up a rock and throw it at the car which spontaneously blows up causing a giant pile up of thousands of cars and trucks to pile up on the road. A taxi driver calls out "you crazy kid" but I run faster I jump up onto the train tracks, I spy a train coming. I drop a coin on the tracks then run faster and jump onto to the top of the train run along the top and jump off just as it runs over the coin causing it to de-rail and crash and explode into millions of piece. But I still keep on running. I am at the bottom of my street I begin to run up the hill a car comes down I run at it, it swerves out of the way and crashes into a house an blows up.

I reach my house and run up the steps to my house and trip, causing the box that contains the Wii to fly out of my hands hit my door and tear and the Wii falls out and breaks then a guy comes and rubs his foot in it. I scream, the scream fills my head I toss and turn only then to come to realize I'm still asleep in my sleeping bag in my tent which is set up outside the store.
    Nice deity_link, that was pretty good, lol
    -_-Spitfire_K-_-

Waited 13 hours, but I got my Wii!
    If you want to be my Friend, PM me your code!
    Wii Status: Offline
    Goldeneye on VC....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_K
    But Rare is Microsoft's bitch, so if Microsoft throws a fit, which is likely since the big N is their competition, it won't happen. Just don't get your hopes up, guys.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    ya that was good how you should make a book "how i got my wii"
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    DS
    Cell phone
    Credit Card
    Monster Assault

Nothing that won't fit in my pockets (as is always true with me)
    ... but what do I know?...
    Not currently accepting friend adds.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    my new iPod video
    1 or 2 cases of Bawls (gonna sell them in line for $1 a bottle or $1.25 for the can)
    money
    food
    blanket and pillow for comfort

thats about it. im not worried about the bathroom. i am KING of holding it in. a trip from cincinnati to miami florida. i didnt go once. it was a 22 hr trip and i was constantly drinking something

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Pwn'n n00bs since 1989 Spitfire_K's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0908-1940-6799-6591
    And then Mitch's bladder exploded, lol.
    -_-Spitfire_K-_-

Waited 13 hours, but I got my Wii!
    If you want to be my Friend, PM me your code!
    Wii Status: Offline
    Goldeneye on VC....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_K
    But Rare is Microsoft's bitch, so if Microsoft throws a fit, which is likely since the big N is their competition, it won't happen. Just don't get your hopes up, guys.

world crown chimpokomastr pizzaluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i have a pack of bawlz mints set aside for that...
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0730-0028-5418-6552
    Im going with a whole bunch of friends. some of which are buying and some of which are just along for the ride. the plan for us is to get a tent and sleeping bags. were gonna bring beer, food, etc. Axis and Allies the bored game (takes hours to play so should be a good time killer. and magazines. probably some reading if i have to do some. and then when it gets close to the time to go in im gonna pack all the stuff up and put it in my car so that i can run to the wiis. then were all going back to my place where i have 2 tvs set up and we will play our wiis till sun goes down and probably further into the night. (gotta love college and only 3 days of class)

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    yeah, well, im gonna pick mine up, set it up and then go to sleep. YA!
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads