LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Yeah disregard my previous post returned 360 for Wii

Let's hear it for my game store manager friend, he called me today to ask if i was still interested and said why did you get one?
    He said yeah i got one if you can come down here A.S.A.P, so i told him to give me a half an hour to return my 360 and i'll be right there so i ran like mad to return it, claiming it was a defect, which it kindo f was it froze on me twice in the menu screens alone and i got a full credit return then went to my game store and picked up the Wii with Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy,
    a 2gig mem card, Lan adapter now i am truly happy, all night and day i felt like i settled with the 360 but now i'm thrilled.

Member #
    Friends
    Congrats man. Happy Wii'ing
    Wii Hardware: Wii, 2 Controllers, 2 Nunchucks.

Wii Games: Call of Duty 3, Need For Speed Carbon, Need For Speed Prostreet, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (on order), Brain Age,Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Sports.

Previous Systems: Sony PSP (still have), Nintendo Gamecube (still have), Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (still have), Nintendo SNES (still have), Xbox 360 (Had for a month, kept freezing, sold it)

***Car Lover***

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    good call

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    good call
    haha

Wii Games: Call of Duty 3, Need For Speed Carbon, Need For Speed Prostreet, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (on order), Brain Age,Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Sports.

Previous Systems: Sony PSP (still have), Nintendo Gamecube (still have), Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (still have), Nintendo SNES (still have), Xbox 360 (Had for a month, kept freezing, sold it)

***Car Lover***

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wii1234
    haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    good call
    well i dont no about a good call (when i saw that i laughed too.) because these consoles are completely differnet, but if he likes playing games like the Wii all the time i would say good call, but if he also likes what xbox provides then i say you should save and get both consoles (like me i have *PS3* and getting the wii on christmas) so yeah.....hope you made the right decision!!?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    Let's hear it for my game store manager friend, he called me today to ask if i was still interested and said why did you get one?
    He said yeah i got one if you can come down here A.S.A.P, so i told him to give me a half an hour to return my 360 and i'll be right there so i ran like mad to return it, claiming it was a defect, which it kindo f was it froze on me twice in the menu screens alone and i got a full credit return then went to my game store and picked up the Wii with Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy,
    a 2gig mem card, Lan adapter now i am truly happy, all night and day i felt like i settled with the 360 but now i'm thrilled.
    My Xbox 360 also froze up. I then sold it and got a wii. Couldnt be happier.

***Car Lover***

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wii1234
    My Xbox 360 also froze up. I then sold it and got a wii. Couldnt be happier.
    should have got the PS3

EDIT: oh and the Wii its Wiitastic

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    ^ I think you made a good choice when you made your username. Suits you well. Happy gaming.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    lol yeah i love my name, but you wouldnt understand its a inside joke (a PS3 inside joke HAHA) Happy gaming to you also

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    PWNED lolz I love my Wii but I still want a 360 so i can play halo 3 and Assasin's Creed and some of those other games I cant play on Wii

Please PM me before adding me!

Ads