Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wii store?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin35char
    It would be sweet if you could be able to purchase full length games on your wii instead of going to the store!!! That would make them so much freaking money and make me happy

exactly thats what im talking about cause on my ps3 theres plenty of full games that you can just buy instead of going to the store and buying and if you delete it you can still download again for free its awesome
    Wii is Wiitastic but PS3 RULEZ!!

I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

http://friends.GameFly.com/r/cccb0f32eeb2102a919d

(don't forget, you need to click my personal invite link above so I can get credit for inviting you)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Wiitard
    exactly thats what im talking about cause on my ps3 theres plenty of full games that you can just buy instead of going to the store and buying and if you delete it you can still download again for free its awesome
    Yea man, it would be AMAZING! Lol

They seriously need to take a thought about that.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Wiitard
    Isn't Warhawk the only PS3 game available for download that's also available in stores on disc? The rest of the games are PSN store only (much like VC games and the upcoming WiiWare games)

Ads