LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Look, how about I chuck a spanner in the works and work out what defines 'graphics'. Id say mario Galaxy has some of the best graphics I've ever seen. Whilst not realistic, it has a very appealing 'graphic' look. Its pushing some nice effects and has some awesome variation to its levels that keep you saying 'wow!' at every turn. However it isnt pushing as many polygons or resolution as The Other Two, it surely has some 'nice graphics'. If Mario Galaxy is a look into the future I'm sure we can expect some prettier Wii games in the future, not as nice as 360 and PS3, but they can surely stand on their own.
    And as I always say, graphics arent everything. Surely a woman can be attractive, but that doesnt mean she'll be good in bed ...think about it

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i think ps3's is 321 because its all about online games with PS3 and everyones always online also the games are awesome and last the graphics are just apart of the powerful machine
    Wii is Wiitastic but PS3 RULEZ!!

I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

http://friends.GameFly.com/r/cccb0f32eeb2102a919d

(don't forget, you need to click my personal invite link above so I can get credit for inviting you)

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi
    The Wii has PS2 level Graphics but the games are BLAZING!

Yes the PS3 RAPES ALL OTHER CONSOLES WITH ITS SHEER POWER!!!!!
    But Wii has a better control system and better online support (with the channels being updated often etc) and an awesome Virtual Console feature which rules the universe!

I'm getting a PS3 in the future but TBH there are lots of pretty games on it but not good games.

Graphics arn't all that which is why I'm an avid Retro Gamer.

It's the GAME PLAY dude.
    how does the wii have the same graphics as ps2, yet better graphics than the gamecube, when the gamecube had better graphics than the ps2?

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    4281-0193-0259-6165
    I'm quoting this from another source, forgot where though and non-verbatum:

"PS3 and Xbox 360 are only upgrades of their predecessors, better video cards, bigger hard drive, etc. The Wii is the only TRUE next-gen console that offers a whole new gaming experience."
    Last edited by newguy7; 11-28-2007 at 08:22 AM.
    When you die god will ask you: "what is the code of life?" you will answer:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right A B AB START!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Yea, one of my biggest complaints about the Wii would be the graphics, as well as the lack of online functions. Hopefully the online stuff comes sometime soon.

Ads