LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member Rand's Avatar
    Member #
    2709
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    130
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Haha they are currently down 13 points..go Broncos!
    My green laser.. Go Nintendo!



    My Wii Code : 6547 - 0888 - 4319 - 0033
    My SSBB Code : 3609 - 0863 - 8108

    Please feel free to add me, ill reply asap.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    WiiChat Member Warwick4's Avatar
    Member #
    866
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Holy shit, are you serious? How do you know? And where do you live?
    I live in akron ohio. I have a buddy who works at best buy. I went up there and talked to him about it, he told me that is the number of wii they are getting. He was pretty confident about the number.

  4. #13
    ABC
    ABC is offline
    Banned ABC's Avatar
    Member #
    1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NyC/Nj
    Posts
    1,629
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwick4
    I live in akron ohio. I have a buddy who works at best buy. I went up there and talked to him about it, he told me that is the number of wii they are getting. He was pretty confident about the number.
    I was gunna say, rihgt after I read your posts I called a few Best Buys and not only are they not doing a midnight release, they had no idea how many they were getting... or they proabably do know, but just aren't saying so they get more customers.

  5. #14
    WiiChat Member Warwick4's Avatar
    Member #
    866
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I was gunna say, rihgt after I read your posts I called a few Best Buys and not only are they not doing a midnight release, they had no idea how many they were getting... or they proabably do know, but just aren't saying so they get more customers.
    Hmm yes that is strange. I will ask him where is got this number from and let you know. He did tell me that his best buy is getting the most in the state.

  6. #15
    ABC
    ABC is offline
    Banned ABC's Avatar
    Member #
    1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NyC/Nj
    Posts
    1,629
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwick4
    Hmm yes that is strange. I will ask him where is got this number from and let you know. He did tell me that his best buy is getting the most in the state.
    Thanks man. I live in New Jersey, 5 miles outside of New York City. I am probably in the most populated area per square mile in the country... which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Good because each store will surely get more Wii's than less populated area, but bad because there is a shitload more people trying to buy one. I am just hoping that everyone in this area hates the Wii...

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member Warwick4's Avatar
    Member #
    866
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Thanks man. I live in New Jersey, 5 miles outside of New York City. I am probably in the most populated area per square mile in the country... which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Good because each store will surely get more Wii's than less populated area, but bad because there is a shitload more people trying to buy one. I am just hoping that everyone in this area hates the Wii...
    Haha, yeah I hear ya. It may be wishful thinking but I honestly don't see many people having trouble getting one. If not on launch date the following week. Nintendo is on the ball.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. GAME UK 'Wii Will Rock You' launch party
    By i0n in forum Wii News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 07:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 02:29 PM
  3. 27 confirmed Wii launch titles so far
    By i0n in forum Wii News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 04:38 AM
  4. Wii to launch on October 2nd?
    By Homicidal_Gamer in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:16 PM

Search tags for this page

best buy midnight release akron ohio

,

best store to go to on a midnight launch

,

destiny midnight release locations in akron ohio

,

diablo3 midnight launch events cedar rapids

,

list of walmart stores doing midnight launch

,

stores doing midnight lanch for tor

Click on a term to search for related topics.