LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

how much should i sell my wii for

Hello im thinking of selling my nintendo wii on ebay. I love the nintendo wii just they dont have the type of games i want. I want to upgrade to the 80gb ps3 which will fulfill my game needs. Here is what i will be selling the nintendo wii great condition, 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchucks, 2 gc controllers, 4 gc games- wind waker, Metroid prime 1+2, super smash brothers melee, 1 gc 1000 block memory card, 4 wii games, wii sports, twilight princess, mario strikers charged, metroid prime corruption, and last the steering wheel. With the prices so high for nintendo wii because of the demand how much should i sell all of my wii equipment for. Everyting has the original box and instructions except for 1 wii remote and nunchuck.

Member #
    Friends
    2203-4010-4880-5050
    Don't sell it they are going to make better games for the wii. I know because I had my wii for 1 year and 1 week.
    Lets talk about it.
    friend code for wii:2203401048805050

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah about talking about that ummm i dont have an internet connection and i do know there is 2 great games i still want but then thats about it those games are galaxy and brawl. the problem is i want more serious games, and way better racing games than super mario kart

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by godofwar66
    Hello im thinking of selling my nintendo wii on ebay. I love the nintendo wii just they dont have the type of games i want. I want to upgrade to the 80gb ps3 which will fulfill my game needs. Here is what i will be selling the nintendo wii great condition, 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchucks, 2 gc controllers, 4 gc games- wind waker, Metroid prime 1+2, super smash brothers melee, 1 gc 1000 block memory card, 4 wii games, wii sports, twilight princess, mario strikers charged, metroid prime corruption, and last the steering wheel. With the prices so high for nintendo wii because of the demand how much should i sell all of my wii equipment for. Everyting has the original box and instructions except for 1 wii remote and nunchuck.
    Start the bidding at the retail price. Make the auction last 1 week.

People only really bid in the last few days anyway. Now is the perfect time due to the shortage and the fact that Christmas is coming up.

You should get at least double the retail price for it.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    I know that i should get at least double but do you think i can maybe get up to $630 so i can buy the ps3 and assassins creed oh yeah i forgot to add that its used but in great condition.
    Last edited by godofwar66; 11-28-2007 at 05:50 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    I know that i should get at least double but do you think i can maybe get up to $630 so i can buy the ps3 and assassins creed
    Probably.

Only if it's before Christmas.

Make sure you advertise it and post a link to the auction on loads of Wii forums aswell.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends

hey i say your making a good choices by selling the wii if you like serious games, but if you can find a 60gb cheap i say get it becuase there more relyable than the 40/ 80 gbs and 60 has better B/c for ps2 and ps1 and if and when you get the ps3 add me LilJJ remember that name i'l tell you how great ps3 really is. good dicision man!!!
    Wii is Wiitastic but PS3 RULEZ!!

I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

http://friends.GameFly.com/r/cccb0f32eeb2102a919d

(don't forget, you need to click my personal invite link above so I can get credit for inviting you)

Member #
    Friends
    well i struck a deal with a lady at gamestop today to meet up tomarrow and shes paying 300 for wii, wii play, and guitar hero 3, relatively cheap, retail for that is 390. a fair way to do this is add up all the prices of your stuff then take off 20% for it being used.

and maybe throw in the wii wheel for free, or maybe the cube controllers for free just to make the deal more appealing.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    ^^ You could get way more for that package on eBay, are you seriously letting it all go for $300? D:

Member #
    Friends
    5030-0854-5625-1802
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    well i struck a deal with a lady at gamestop today to meet up tomarrow and shes paying 300 for wii, wii play, and guitar hero 3, relatively cheap, retail for that is 390. a fair way to do this is add up all the prices of your stuff then take off 20% for it being used.

and maybe throw in the wii wheel for free, or maybe the cube controllers for free just to make the deal more appealing.

man , she's getting a great deal. I wouldn't do it.

Wii's are going on Craigslist for around $500. And you have GH3? I wouldn't let it go for any less than $550!

Ads