LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol when i saw this thread i was thinking of something different "i said it once and ill say it again GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLE" HAHA sorry just had to do it.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by brigipson

So is the wii still the best system out there even though the gfx card isnt as good as blue ray disk enhanced bs? i would say yes the wii is still the best system out and it will be the winner of this next gen system wars.
    lol i feel like everyday i repeat myself...well im gonna have to disagree there...the Wii IS and has the best GAMEPLAY...but for graphics u have got to be kiddin me if u think the wii is better then the 360 and the ps3

Member #
    Friends
    lol wow comments my friends

Member #
    Friends
    ok dude im about to go to work but check this out think about what the ps3 and the 360 given besides the graphics what i ask you what nothing. its the same system over and over and over again. and think about this nintendo is all alone right now they are the only ones trying something new there on all whole nother level. when playstation and microsoft gets there and they can do the same thing that nintendo did with a really really good graphic engine and has the innovative controls and also not cost a arm and a leg then you come talk to me. lol checkmate my friend lol checkmate

alright guys i got to go i'll be back on like around 12 ish tonight

Member #
    Friends
    also let me ask this last question! does anyone even know how far the wii graphic engine can be push? answer me that. since everyone thinks the wii cant compare to the 360 or ps3 graphically.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Double-posting. NO capitalization. And have you forgotten when to use periods? Sorry, but this is very hard to read the whole thing.

its lik u talk lik this constently u shud realy use punctuatun and capitalizatun and may b split the post into paragrafs cause its madly hard to read when it luks lik its riten by a 4 yeer old.

Don't count the other systems out of the game yet.

And the Gamecube did, in fact, have online capabilities. The game Phantasy Star Online was an MMO for the GC, PC, DC, XBOX, and PS2.

Further more, the Xbox360 and PS3 are very different from their former counterparts.
    Last edited by AtomicB; 11-30-2007 at 01:38 PM.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ok dude im about to go to work but check this out think about what the ps3 and the 360 given besides the graphics what i ask you what nothing. its the same system over and over and over again. and think about this nintendo is all alone right now they are the only ones trying something new there on all whole nother level. when playstation and microsoft gets there and they can do the same thing that nintendo did with a really really good graphic engine and has the innovative controls and also not cost a arm and a leg then you come talk to me. lol checkmate my friend lol checkmate

alright guys i got to go i'll be back on like around 12 ish tonight
    alright kind of a bit confused here on wat u wrote...seemed a bit rushed..lol..but i get the drift of wat ur saying and i agree that nintendo is alone with its new innovative controls, but that seems to be the only thing going for them right now...now im not saying that it will be the only thing cuz in a previous convo i had with someone we stated that maybe nintendo is just slowly makin there moves and waiting to see what happens before they launch there other stuff, like headsets and what not, as of right now today this very sec, ps3 and 360 in my eyes rank over the wii in all around system..im not saying it will last but as of right now..

and for ur second post....no...no one does know how far they can push the grpahic card for the wii only time will tell.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Bliss, you wouldn't happen to be a Democrat, would you?

"Well, the Wii is okay, but it still has problems, not to say the Wii is bad, but the others systems have things it doesn't, but that doesn't mean those other systems are better, but the Wii is just a bit lower in graphics, but it does have it strong points-... Ect..."

Just an observation. Sorry, I've been a bit of a jerk today. Maybe I was up to late last night... -.-
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    why yes i am a proud Democrat...

Member #
    Friends
    also let me ask this last question! does anyone even know how far the wii graphic engine can be push? answer me that. since everyone thinks the wii cant compare to the 360 or ps3 graphically.
    well that sounds good an all but that can easily be turned back around on you... as an example we dont even know how far the PS3 can be pushed im not sure about the xbox but that may not of even be pushed to its fullest. we wont know till like the 2nd-3rd year.

Ads