LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well, since the prices were so high at first no one would buy a ps3, they would either get a Wii or 360 but now that they lowered the price more people will be getting this system. So I'm not surprised.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Nintendo is giving priorty to the USA for the Wii. Besides it means nothing in the long run. Right now Nintendo has sold over 15 million units worldwide where the PS3 is above 5 million, and 360 is at 14 million. Sony has also been cited multiple times this year for COOKING their unit sales. VGChartz is no longer reporting accurate console sales on any system(not adding in Thanksgiving sales for any console). Also the VGChartz games top 40 games are completely unaccurate with Game Developer's sales charts. Game Developer gets direct access to company sales, VGchartz seems to run off a ticker.

5 million hahahaha your crazy hahaha yea right you must be smoking or something or unless i misunderstood you and you ment the PS3 is 5 million above the wii sales but if not yea your crazy lol lmao
    Wii is Wiitastic but PS3 RULEZ!!

I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

http://friends.GameFly.com/r/cccb0f32eeb2102a919d

(don't forget, you need to click my personal invite link above so I can get credit for inviting you)

Member #
    Friends
    well this is a good thing now if ninty lowered the wii to lets say $130.00
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    OH C'MON DUDE!!! You act like they've won or something...it was just one month. The Wii is still light years ahead of SONY's price tag behemoth.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    Quote Originally Posted by romj
    The PS3 is one tight machine! I call it the Hummer of the videogame world. I know many many people want one, but just couldn't afford it cuz of that high price. Now that the price went down, people are flocking to get one! I mean for what it has, I think it's the best value for what you paid for it, even when the price was high. I mean I want one! Now that the price dropped, its more within my reach.
    you're right. in the past 2 months people have been coming into bestbuy buying ps3's left and right

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    What does it matter? Unless you have Nintendo stock then it shouldn't matter how well the console sells. Enjoy the console you like, let everyone else enjoy what they like.
    more sales=more interest from developers=more games

i believe peopel are buying ps3's cause they can't find wii's......and this is 1 region the ps3 is beating the wii....it's nothing too bad....

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_yayo
    you're right. in the past 2 months people have been coming into bestbuy buying ps3's left and right
    Yup. I've been going to the gamestore and I watched people buy PS3's too. I like that it's selling more.

I'm gonna save up and get me one.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    nintendo cant afford to make as many wiis as sony can ps3s. its not really that big of a deal
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Not really that bad news but yeah kind of amazing seening the PS3 out sells the Wii.

The Real Question is that...... Can The Ps3 Catch Up by the end of 2008? with Killzone 2, MSG4, and many others released that year!
    Last edited by Pikachu256; 12-01-2007 at 04:50 PM.
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    good news to me..gj sony

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads