LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ^then how will I play my Wii games? jeez it was just a question about some little improvements im not puttin a whole lot of thought into haha just woulda been nice
    Wii would like to play.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    well i guess it would but only if your moving out or like, the only thing you can keep is your wii. meaning your bed and computer - > parents.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I noticed a pattern when people complain or state how the wii can be improved. Most, if not all of the complaints reflect a desire for it to be like the 360, thus a desire FOR a 360!

I think most of these ones got the wii, thinking it was something it wasn't or had expectations of it that were unfullfilled; causing Buyers Remorse. But the cure for that is knowing the product BEFORE you plunk down your money for one not AFTER and than coming here and complaining about what it lacks.

Maybe they bought it cuz it was cheaper or because it was an impulse buy, but I think many got it as a gift and wished it was a 360. To these ones, I don't know what to say. To those who ended up buying the wrong product for them; I would suggest that you just go buy a 360, than there would be no need to complain about what the wii doesn't have compared to the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by P13Z0MB13
    The wii should get an achievement aspect to it, like the xbox360 has, like when you do something challenging in a game you get a "Wii Award" worth a certain amount of points...

also, the wii should have a "Mii House" channel where you can create a house for your mii (like the sims) and show off your house online, or invite friends to your house... stuff like that.. and with the "Wii Award Points" you can buy new furnature, and other stuff like that to make your house look kool....

so unlike the 360, the gamerpoints actually do something.

what does everyone think?
    that would be a good idea but let Nintendo roll the fancy stuff they want we shouldnt be predicting what nintendo will do with the wii.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    Hmm. I would like to see a HD DVD player added to the Wii and some 1080 support as well. Yeah, Yeah, I know... go get a HD DVD player for that.
    Well, guess what, I have a Samsung HD DVD player and a PS3 already. I just think it would be nice for everyone that can't go drop 500 smackers for the HD player fan.
    I would also like to see a price drop for all the VC games. Way to overpriced for what you get. I mean,. really, who is spending 10 bucks for games we played 5-20 years ago. Hahah... well, i did, but just a few good classics.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Member #
    Friends
    ^we arent just paying for the games though! I also thought this when I first saw the prices, but realized we are also paying for the EMMENSE convenience of having all your old favs on your new console. ready to play at the drop of a dime.

Also to romj, I dotn think any1 is really complaining. Im not at least... the guy just asked for "random improvements" is all haha
    Wii would like to play.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    So....you want the Wii to be a mix of the 360 and PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggly
    ^we arent just paying for the games though! I also thought this when I first saw the prices, but realized we are also paying for the EMMENSE convenience of having all your old favs on your new console. ready to play at the drop of a dime.
    Thats what a PC and emulator is for. Then you don't have to wait for Nintendo to slowly release the games so you can pay an absurd price. If you really wanted to do things legally then you could go to the local video game store, buy a bunch of old games for 25, throw them in a box in your garage and download the roms.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggly

Also to romj, I dotn think any1 is really complaining. Im not at least... the guy just asked for "random improvements" is all haha
    No, no, I'm not singling him out. I was just making an observation about the patterns I see on different wii discussion sites.

Member #
    Friends
    ok, so when i originally posted this, i didnt know that the ps3 does the "home" thing.... well damn. lol

and second of all, i still like the idea of the achievement points, at least you can just take what the 360 did, and make it better! and for anyone who has played the 360, the achievements make the game 100X'S more replayable, because you want to go back after you have beaten the game, and beat it again on hard difficulty, OR find all of a certain objects, or beat a boss soo much faster, or some thing like that. when you beat a game, and do all achievements, it add's to the fun, PLUS you get the feeling of TRULEY beating a game when you complete all achievements.

thats just my oppinion

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by P13Z0MB13
    The wii should get an achievement aspect to it, like the xbox360 has, like when you do something challenging in a game you get a "Wii Award" worth a certain amount of points...

also, the wii should have a "Mii House" channel where you can create a house for your mii (like the sims) and show off your house online, or invite friends to your house... stuff like that.. and with the "Wii Award Points" you can buy new furnature, and other stuff like that to make your house look kool....

so unlike the 360, the gamerpoints actually do something.

what does everyone think?
    like n i think achievments wud b sweet makes u feel like u accomplish something n u wud play the game more...

oh n better graphics and better games

i mean cmon how is there not a star wars game out by now...
    besdies that lego 1

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Ads