LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by P13Z0MB13
    ok, so when i originally posted this, i didnt know that the ps3 does the "home" thing.... well damn. lol

and second of all, i still like the idea of the achievement points, at least you can just take what the 360 did, and make it better! and for anyone who has played the 360, the achievements make the game 100X'S more replayable, because you want to go back after you have beaten the game, and beat it again on hard difficulty, OR find all of a certain objects, or beat a boss soo much faster, or some thing like that. when you beat a game, and do all achievements, it add's to the fun, PLUS you get the feeling of TRULEY beating a game when you complete all achievements.

thats just my oppinion
    If I really did that then technically Twilight Princess could last hundreds of hours haha. Could you imagine searching all of hyrule for the heart pieces? dungeons included... OR the gold bugs?!?! but yes I also do that on games that I can lol
    Wii would like to play.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    a wireless nunchuck and something else like the nunchuck
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by P13Z0MB13
    ok, so when i originally posted this, i didnt know that the ps3 does the "home" thing.... well damn. lol

and second of all, i still like the idea of the achievement points, at least you can just take what the 360 did, and make it better! and for anyone who has played the 360, the achievements make the game 100X'S more replayable, because you want to go back after you have beaten the game, and beat it again on hard difficulty, OR find all of a certain objects, or beat a boss soo much faster, or some thing like that. when you beat a game, and do all achievements, it add's to the fun, PLUS you get the feeling of TRULEY beating a game when you complete all achievements.

thats just my oppinion
    Thats an interesting observation, P13Z0MB13, but if Nintendo tried it, it could get sued for rippin off XBOX LIVE.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    All controllers should come with the nunchuck included. Also a new add one would be nice, but I really cant think of anything except a headset or a keyboard that plugged into the bottom of controller.
    Oh they should also make a rumble nunchuck, so that when you punch someone in a game with ya left hand you still get the feedback.
    They could also improve it by giving up RockBand (I'm starting to tear it up on GH3 and I want more!).

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    you just basically combined the 360 and ps3's online. (achievements and home)
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    wat i would like from the wii ...is BETTER 3rd party support, for them to stop seeing the wii as a "kid console", stop puttin out those crap movie games they keep releasing. and 2nd wat i would like is a external hard drive..cuz we all know the lil memory it comes with isnt gonna last...and last but not least i would like user names on the wii...like a PC where u login, instead of the damn friend codes......so if mutiple people in ur house play u just login to ur account and thats it, custom interface and u use ur login name as ur online name, would make things a lot easier.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubb's Wii
    Hmm. I would like to see a HD DVD player added to the Wii and some 1080 support as well. Yeah, Yeah, I know... go get a HD DVD player for that.
    Well, guess what, I have a Samsung HD DVD player and a PS3 already. I just think it would be nice for everyone that can't go drop 500 smackers for the HD player fan.
    I would also like to see a price drop for all the VC games. Way to overpriced for what you get. I mean,. really, who is spending 10 bucks for games we played 5-20 years ago. Hahah... well, i did, but just a few good classics.
    Hey, I didn't know samsung made a HD DVD player? But I do agree that they should drop some of the price of VC games and maybe gives us some way of earning some extra points.
    Wii Stuff:

Wii Play, Rampage, Monkey Ball, Ghost Squad, Rayman Ravin Rabbids 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic Olympics, Metal Slug Anthology, Super Paper Mario, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Strikers Charged, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Member #
    Friends
    i love playing my friends 360 and the thing pops up saying you got an achievement
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends
    the wii has like a half gig of memory so most of these things would take up alot of it's memory.
    Still not bad idea's tho.
    Only two more things want 4 wii...headset for online play and more games
    -xvid/divx/dvd play would be awesome 2

Yeah, Yeah. The DaWg is here.
    Posting from my Wii

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    Yeah, maybe a wireless headset would be cool too. Just for the online gamers.
    I can see Nintendo not wanting to release headsets though.
    Headsets might just cause more problems then Nintendo would like to deal with, with all the nut jobs out there.
    Probably not as many crazies on the Wii as there are on the 360 or PS3. Lots of psycho's on Xbox Live.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Ads