LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member raidafan's Avatar
    Member #
    35593
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lol a little to early to be talking about Nintendo's next console. Its always cool to speculate what it might be like though.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member Dayoh's Avatar
    Member #
    36880
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5746-7180-9727-6581
    You could argue and say a Wii 2, but I don't think that will happen.
    I really doubt nintendo are going to "drop" motion sensing after the WII, (thats if your saying something different meaning different from the already WII) Nintendo has obviously hit the right path with the WII, the new console prolly wont be called WII 2 but it will be an expanded WII.

    I still dont see nintendo adding DVD playback to any of their systems, they have said it a million times, they make gaming devices not media centers.

    So, i think nintendo will overhaul the wiimote, more features, maybe full HD graphics, expand the WII connect 24 (including VC games etc).

    there is no reason for them to make a "completly" new console, they only need to upgrade this one, oh and i hope the "WII 2" has backwards compatibility with WII games and GC ones. Maybe GC games will be hitting the VC for the "WII 2"

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member Frenzy_Banana's Avatar
    Member #
    21006
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i agree
    no to dvd playback
    if you want to watch dvd, there are lots of cheap dvd player

    why new console? wii is a big hit
    nintendo need is just to upgrade the wii
    me, all i want is full HD graphics

  5. #24
    come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    32688
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    victoria, australia
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    im just saying 'what if?' i love my wii i would never think of giving it up anytime soon. and i reckon they will make a completely different system to wii. just like gamecube went to wii. a virtual reality helmet would be awesome.


    guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

  6. #25
    Avid Gamer Gamejunkie's Avatar
    Member #
    39353
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ohio,USA
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8160-0850-5113-5260

    Next Gen Nintendo...

    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    the next nintendo console will probably... be something else. -plays drum notes-

    Even though I heard that the Wii will be Nintendo's last console (BS hopefully)
    The next Nintendo system will probably be like a virtual reality helmet where you control the game with your mind, Via a chip placed in the back of your neck. It might sound like science-fiction but they do have the chip implants for people but I don't think they are that sophisticated yet...

    http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Ch...nts/index.html

    Guitar Hero III - 0301-8564-5059
    If time is a drug, then Big Ben is a needle,
    injecting it in the sky...

  7. #26
    Dæmon Pantalaimn's Avatar
    Member #
    39488
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Parallel Dimension
    Posts
    197
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    This technology may play some part in gaming.?!?
    http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-972...?tag=cnetfd.mt
    What do you think??
    GH3- 081731642247 I really suck
    MOHH2-
    Endless Ocean-4195-0089-7111

  8. #27
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayoh
    I really doubt nintendo are going to "drop" motion sensing after the WII, (thats if your saying something different meaning different from the already WII) Nintendo has obviously hit the right path with the WII, the new console prolly wont be called WII 2 but it will be an expanded WII.

    I still dont see nintendo adding DVD playback to any of their systems, they have said it a million times, they make gaming devices not media centers.

    So, i think nintendo will overhaul the wiimote, more features, maybe full HD graphics, expand the WII connect 24 (including VC games etc).

    there is no reason for them to make a "completly" new console, they only need to upgrade this one, oh and i hope the "WII 2" has backwards compatibility with WII games and GC ones. Maybe GC games will be hitting the VC for the "WII 2"
    I never said they would drop the motion sensing.
    What I was saying is they probably won't name it the Wii 2, even if they do upgrade it.

    Personally, I don't see them upgrading graphics and etc. anytime soon, considering what they are doing now is fine and a lot of the games look really nice.

    Hence why I said DVD and new colors. People have been asking for them for months now, and I didn't say I agree with that upgrade either, but its more logical than upgrading graphics like you suggested.

    Oh and when Quoting me, leave my name in there so I don't have to figure out who your referring to.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  9. #28
    \\/ii[) /\buse|2 l7cx1Cl's Avatar
    Member #
    36828
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Avonhell Arizona
    Posts
    281
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by ARav989
    too early to even be talking about a new console. what is it guys? sick of the wii already?

    no sick of the shitty games they keep coming out... do they not no were not all lil kids

    dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

    Myspace = LBezze.

    Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

    Xfire = LBezze

    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #29
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl
    no sick of the shitty games they keep coming out... do they not no were not all lil kids
    They do know actually.
    Considering the releases of Zelda and Metroid, along with Galaxy and great upcoming releases in Mario Kart and Brawl.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts