LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well... only thing I could think of is suggest more games, but you already said nothing out there interests you. gl with the 360, but dont give up on the wii alltogether!
    Wii would like to play.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Don't all systems have lame games? It's no one else's fault for the fact that you've blown you're money on party games while renting the good ones.

Yes, I see where you're coming from, but my question still stands WHY are you actually BUYING the party games? Do you do ANY research on your games before you buy them?

And Resident Evil 4 is NOT a game to rent. It's better the second time around.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    Don't all systems have lame games? It's no one else's fault for the fact that you've blown you're money on party games while renting the good ones.

Yes, I see where you're coming from, but my question still stands WHY are you actually BUYING the party games? Do you do ANY research on your games before you buy them?

And Resident Evil 4 is NOT a game to rent. It's better the second time around.
    the only party game i have bought was rayman oh and i guess wii play but that was just for the remote. when i go to rent a game all i c is party games or little cute games like my horse,my cat,my dog.playground,hot wheels,deweys adventure,mario party 8,my sims,carnival games donkey kong blast and so on. i am just not into those games.

Member #
    Friends
    LOL you bought chicken shoot.

Maybe thats your problem?
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKE196
    LOL you bought chicken shoot.

Maybe thats your problem?
    my girlfriend bought chicken shoot that game is a joke and nintendo should not allow things like that

Member #
    Friends
    i just wanted to say a couple things...

for a forum that's so "anti-fanboy" there sure are a lot of nintendo fanboys here. it seems everytime one of these threads comes up (i made one a week or so ago) everybody jumps in and says the 360 isnt as good as the wii, blah blah blah (wich is untrue). really, get off the kids back people (atomicb mostly) he doesnt like his wii? neither did i after 8 months! it happens. some people just prefer online gaming and awesome graphics over six year old technology.

/rant.

and to the original poster, 360 would be a good choice but dont rule out the PS3 jsut yet. i got one recently after selling my wii and i gotta say, it's pretty sweet. theres some awesome games like unreal tournament and haze coming out soon too. lol today my friend bougth a 360 and was like "omg i cant wait for haze to come out!!!111!!!1ONE!!" and i was just like, well i'll be playing it and you wont cause it's exclusive! lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    I would suggest resident evil 4. i'm playing that and TP right now (I switch over once I overplay one of em) and RE4 is a GREAT game. I honestly didnt like it at first, but after about 20 mins and getting used to the controls i have trouble putting it down.

also the need for speeds are pretty damn cool if you ask me. I dont know why ppl dislike the controls I think they are fun!
    Wii would like to play.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail

for a forum that's so "anti-fanboy" there sure are a lot of nintendo fanboys here. it seems everytime one of these threads comes up (i made one a week or so ago) everybody jumps in and says the 360 isnt as good as the wii, blah blah blah (wich is untrue). really, get off the kids back people (atomicb mostly) he doesnt like his wii? neither did i after 8 months! it happens. some people just prefer online gaming and awesome graphics over six year old technology.

/rant.

and to the original poster, 360 would be a good choice but dont rule out the PS3 jsut yet. i got one recently after selling my wii and i gotta say, it's pretty sweet. theres some awesome games like unreal tournament and haze coming out soon too. lol today my friend bougth a 360 and was like "omg i cant wait for haze to come out!!!111!!!1ONE!!" and i was just like, well i'll be playing it and you wont cause it's exclusive! lol
    $50 says haze doesnt stay exclusive.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Your thread title is very misleading. Your title says you will no longer have the wii, but in truth you're just buying a 360. (And there's nothing wrong with that)

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail

/rant.

Not saying I disagree with your post but Unreal 3 isn't an exclusive.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Ads