+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    I'd actually say it was very common. I mean, if you bought a 360 in its first 4 months of existence (Points to self) than you, in all likelyhood got RROD. Now, I think if you bought a 360 today, it would be considered very rare. (For you pokemon buffs, that's a Star card)
    *got his this past summer*

It's just that of all the people I know that have gotten 360's (2 of which got them on release day), none of them have had the RROD (including me). I guess basing whether it was common or not off of my personal experience was a pretty poor assumption. My bad.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    2704-5528-6520-6101
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    Once again. Why jump off the boat when the dock is so far away?
    Have you not seen Fragile, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter 3, Sadness, Animal Crossing Wii, or any of the other games coming out next year? They haven't even begun to announce next years surprises. What about Brawl?

Why encourage the lazy 3rd party developers by buying those party games? Have you even TRIED Zack and Wiki? Have you even heard of it?

What about Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2? Metroid Prime 3? Resident Evil 4? Super Paper Mario? Battalion Wars II? Trauma Center: New Blood?

How about Mario kart Wii, Star Fox Wii, Kirby Wii, you know, the other 1st party games scheduled to come out next year!?

A MARIO GAME DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF GOOD GAMES! ARCHAEOLOGISTS DON'T FIND BONES BY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF THE DIRT AND THEN GIVING UP!

Sorry, but I hate how people complain (much like yourself) and brush off possibilities. Yes, we get it, you want a 360 and the Wii doesn't suit you. But don't complain to us about it.
    ty, i kinda wanted to buy a 360 but **** that i love my WII!!!

plz msg me if you wanna play mario kart or metroid on the DS.

Member #
    Friends
    whats the best party game?
    i know they suck and stuff but i always have friends and family over and they can't play cuz i only have 1 player stuff.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    Smash Bros Brawl and a Mario Kart Wii will pwn stuff up :P

Please PM me before adding me!

Confiscation of the Mind iOwnage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8957-2822-1883-9918
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Bhoy
    I Dont Think You Should Give Up On Your Wii. I Know Its A Long Way Off, But SSBB Is Coming Out Soon. Mario Kart Wii Is Supposed To Be Out In Spring There Are Gd Games Coming Out!

[edit]

A Little Harsh AtomicB, But Nicely Put! Shouldnt Be Complainin To Us, Really.
    Why do u capitalize all the letters at the begining of a word?

Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    atomic b is one of my favorite posters on this whole site. so what are you gonna do then guy, buy 360, halo, maybe mass effect, one or two others, beat them all, and be back at square one. what the hecks the difference? and why are people so lazy to do a little research on solid games??
    Why do you not capitalize any?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Confiscation of the Mind iOwnage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8957-2822-1883-9918
    atomic b is one of my favorite posters on this whole site. so what are you gonna do then guy, buy 360, halo, maybe mass effect, one or two others, beat them all, and be back at square one. what the hecks the difference? and why are people so lazy to do a little research on solid games??
    All those games that you mentioned have enough replay value with there fun online to last until more awesome games come out. Except for a select few.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Member #
    Friends
    $50 says haze doesnt stay exclusive.
    this is a smaller form of fanboyism, again ill say this forum has a lot of closet fanboys. and i will take that bet, i take money orders btw.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggly
    wow you guys are sensitive, dont go getting your panties in a twist.

the guy is simply sharing his thoughts and actions. thats what forums are for... if you dont wanna hear about "selling a wii for a 360" then you can simply click the back button and ignore the thread.

JCpackers... its not really pointless, its a great starting point for a comparisson discussion. obviously the maturity level is too low for adult debate/discussion... oh well at least the guy shared his opinion right?

people... cmon... get over it. whats the point of all the negativitiy?

please tell me the part to me was a joke...i really hope it was.

the point of this site is not to have a comparission discussion about the systems. making threads like this is SO POINTLESS. nobody CARES if this kid is going to stop playing the Wii. the only thing this is going to lead to is kids being fanboys...seriously dude. maturity level is too low for adult debate/discussion? stfu. your an idiot. this site isnt meant for a 360-wii comparisson debate. if you wanna talk about how amazing 360 is put it in the 360 section! no body wants to hear about how you dont like the Wii anymore...
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    this is a smaller form of fanboyism, again ill say this forum has a lot of closet fanboys. and i will take that bet, i take money orders btw.
    Is everything and everyone who enjoys the Wii a fan-boy to you? My point is, the original poster never asked a question, brought up a topic of debate, or anything.

All he did was state that he's getting a 360 and using his Wii for guest. That, to me, qualifies as good old home-made %100 spam.

And it's very possible Haze won't stay exclusive. Must I mention Devil May Cry 4?

By the way, since you're getting a 360 anyways, the first game you should get is Bioshock. It's cinematic and breathtaking. Creepy atmosphere and most of all, Retro.
    Last edited by AtomicB; 12-02-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    please tell me the part to me was a joke...i really hope it was.

the point of this site is not to have a comparission discussion about the systems. making threads like this is SO POINTLESS. nobody CARES if this kid is going to stop playing the Wii. the only thing this is going to lead to is kids being fanboys...seriously dude. maturity level is too low for adult debate/discussion? stfu. your an idiot. this site isnt meant for a 360-wii comparisson debate. if you wanna talk about how amazing 360 is put it in the 360 section! no body wants to hear about how you dont like the Wii anymore...
    lol the "stfu. youre an idiot" comment RIGHT after the "maturity level is too low fo radult debate/disccusion?" was priceless. everyone has a big mouth behind a monitor

This site is here for people who have a common interest (the wii) to discuss whatever they please about it. EVEN if that has to do with comparing it to other systems. Just because you feel this way doesnt mean the entire community does. I have never heard of a www.wii360camparisonchat.com before? So I would guess that this is probably a close second... or third if you wanna call 360chat.com a second

I think its time for you to wipe your eyes and quit getting your feelings hurt. You have a back button! If you don't like the thread then simply click it. Don't go into a thread to specifically bitch about it, whats the point of THAT?

As for "kids being fanboys" I would take a second look at your posts if I were you... seem to get pretty defensive about this stuff.

Anyway, im done responding to your posts in this thread so go ahead and get ur retaliation out and be done with it already
    Last edited by Wiggly; 12-02-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    Wii would like to play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads