Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Does it Make anyone else smile?

i dont know what it is, but when im watchin tv, reading a catalogue, online, or listening into other peoples conversations. (lol)

and i hear see or read about wii it makes me smile.

adverts make me happy and get excited,

the other day i was in game, and the guy came out and said, we have 12 new wii bundles in stock (game exclusive christmas edition, in a cool box) and this girl started screaming i want one to her boyfriend (she was like 20) it made me smile, and a line formed and they were gone by the time i left, it just made me so happy.

when wii is in the front page of a magazine i get happy. when its got an article about it on Internet or News i get excited.

when i hear someone say i want a wii, or they look fun, i just cant help it.

is this just me or am i crazy lol

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Do you happen to own nintendo stock?
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    David i think u have offically lost ur mind... J/K

no i agree somewat...makes me feel good cuz i own it already and everyone it choppin heads off for them this holiday season

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    lol yeah but no i dont own stock, but good idea i might go get some lol. love that.

and yeah it might have something to do with the comfort of me having had one since launch, but strange old me always wante people to know i got mine already and wierder is i always have to mention i got it on launch. i dont know maybe i like to brag, but that may be one of the reasons it makes me happy

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    stock for Nintendo is way to high to buy right now...i work on Wall St. and forget it dont know the exact # of how much its goin but my estimate is around 32 dollars a share

EDIT::: Correction i just checked and its a WHOPPPING 77.50
    Last edited by Bliss; 12-04-2007 at 12:27 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    It was probably 30 dollars a share a year and a half ago.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by largedarry
    It was probably 30 dollars a share a year and a half ago.
    lol yea..i didnt realize it grew so fast i wouldve put some money into it...i edited my post with the right # incase u didnt see

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200
    i dont know what it is, but when im watchin tv, reading a catalogue, online, or listening into other peoples conversations. (lol)

and i hear see or read about wii it makes me smile.

adverts make me happy and get excited,

the other day i was in game, and the guy came out and said, we have 12 new wii bundles in stock (game exclusive christmas edition, in a cool box) and this girl started screaming i want one to her boyfriend (she was like 20) it made me smile, and a line formed and they were gone by the time i left, it just made me so happy.

when wii is in the front page of a magazine i get happy. when its got an article about it on Internet or News i get excited.

when i hear someone say i want a wii, or they look fun, i just cant help it.

is this just me or am i crazy lol

yeah me too. i'm always like f*** you ps3 when the wii is getting all the attention

Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    I like to think that too, but I find a lot of the PS3 fan-boys don't even consider the Wii a competitors console, like its just a fluke.

I'm also very leary about getting a PS3 because of the format war. What is going to happen to the PS3 when no DVD's are released in Bluray?

EDIT: and Bliss, yes I saw the edit, my comment was in direct response to the edit.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by largedarry
    I like to think that too, but I find a lot of the PS3 fan-boys don't even consider the Wii a competitors console, like its just a fluke.

I'm also very leary about getting a PS3 because of the format war. What is going to happen to the PS3 when no DVD's are released in Bluray?

EDIT: and Bliss, yes I saw the edit, my comment was in direct response to the edit.
    have no fear...i have a ps3 and im in love..lol..no but all kidding aside, dvd's not released in blu ray? that will prob be a long time from now no? unless u know something i dont...

Ads