LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i have to agree with Jeremy. if you dislike the wii sell it.all the games nntendo bring out are good so how do they not care.if u dont like get a 360 and what games do microsoft make(i mean microsoft not bungee(even though they own them))
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Jeremy and Jimbo....

you guys are misunderstanding wat we are trying to say, it seems everytime something like this comes up u wii fan boys have to come in here and bash us for speakin our minds..

wat we are saying is we like our Wii's, i personally think it is very inovative and they really have something goin with this system..BUT..it just seems like they are not making the right steps to capture it all...all we are doin is stating the flaws of the Wii in our opinon

and if nintendo really wants 3rd party developers to step up and actually make a good game for them they have to sit down and talk..and when they are given crap they have to reject it, ok a few here and there are fine, but everything?!?!..a lot of u make it seem like nintendo has no power of it, but it isnt true...its just gonna take time for them to actually see wat the wii can do..

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    OMGZ!!!111 OH NOEZ!!!!111

Old news, Sherlock.

For people who "Like your Wii's" you sure have absolutely nothing good to say about them!

Is this just sinking in to you guys? Hasn't Nintendo been saying for the past few all of the Wii's existences that their aim was the casual market? Or, as the fancy Reggie way of saying it, "Mass-Market".
    Last edited by AtomicB; 12-06-2007 at 11:25 AM.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    Here's my take on the whole thing; an older, new, casual gamer. I'm the person Nintendo was trying to rope in and they succeeded. Once the casual IS roped in however, they will naturally evolve. Mini games just won't cut it anymore. I see the mini game thing as an into into the Wii system. After that you're on to more immersive games. I started out 'hardcore' because I thought the mini games concept was crap from the start but that's just my view. Anyway, I think Nintendo will see that the 'casual' will want the same kind of games as the 'hardcore' and if they don't keep putting them out, and getting third parties to do the same, then I think the Wii could become the fad everyone is so worried about. Wii Fit bothers me for this reason. I bought the Wii to play games again; to have fun with an enjoyable control system. If I want to exercise I'll pop in Richard Simmons.

Member #
    Friends
    Its all just difference of opinion. Some have more favorite games than others. Like lots of people like Zelda, I don't. Who cares? You just pick what you like, given the choices that are available.
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    6520-0310-8610-0194
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    ok i have an easy solution here... if you are unhappy with the Wii then sell it its not that hard why are you going to sit there and bitch over and over and over again? if your that unsatisfied then sell it. If you feel nintendo dont care about you being a "hardcore" gamer then leave them. you have the choice now make it. not picking on anyone here this is just a general reply to anyone who wants to bitch and moan...
    So in your opinion if we are not going to kiss Nintendo's ass then we should not post.

As far as I'm concerned the esence of a forum is to let everyone express themselves.

I enjoy mi Wii (specially with friends). But to be honest I don't see it raising to the potential Nintendo promised when it launched.
    En México ya nos DESPEJAMOS!! <-- Local Joke

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    AND nintendo needs to screen the games that get on wii.
    By the way Bliss, samCxor has noted the fact that Nintendo can keep the bad games out.
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    to bliss and others:

i no there flaws but i dont care im to busy on gh3 or something it a 3rd party game is crap just go oh no and put it on the not to buy list and move on dont keep on about it(this not to you but i see this all over the forums)

i relased this week theres some great titles to look forward to in 2008.

and this thread is in-titled nintendo dont care which is untrue they might of lowered the standered for games but dosent mean they have dont let the good games come to the wii
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    Jeremy and Jimbo....

you guys are misunderstanding wat we are trying to say, it seems everytime something like this comes up u wii fan boys have to come in here and bash us for speakin our minds..

wat we are saying is we like our Wii's, i personally think it is very inovative and they really have something goin with this system..BUT..it just seems like they are not making the right steps to capture it all...all we are doin is stating the flaws of the Wii in our opinon

and if nintendo really wants 3rd party developers to step up and actually make a good game for them they have to sit down and talk..and when they are given crap they have to reject it, ok a few here and there are fine, but everything?!?!..a lot of u make it seem like nintendo has no power of it, but it isnt true...its just gonna take time for them to actually see wat the wii can do..

No im not misunderstanding anything and i didnt direct my comment to you alone. Im not a fanboy of any system if i was id be more of a PC fanboy aka counter strike source. yeah i will agree there is alot of crap 3rd party games and then there isnt crap. They get 3rd party support MORE than they did with the GC and yet it still isnt enough for you guys. im not bashing anyone for speaking their mind but when i read DAY AFTER DAY of bitching it gets old like i said if you dont like it get rid of it. And i know nintendo has alot of power about what is being put out on their system... i am very familar with the nintendo seal of quality. The reason i think they are NOT saying anything because they dont want to loose their 3rd party support i believe they were known for being a lil controlling with 3rd party devs in the past and im sure they dont want to screw up the partnership with them.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    The reason i think they are NOT saying anything because they dont want to loose their 3rd party support i believe they were known for being a lil controlling with 3rd party devs in the past and im sure they dont want to screw up the partnership with them.
    But why would they lose it??? they are the top selling console..people go where the money is and if the 3rd party dev. want to get paid they would do anything nintendo wants to be aboard.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads