LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Its like i just feel like nintendo is saying F**k you core gamer, all because the gamecube fell off. well that wasnt the core gamers fault it was there own nieve and stupid thinking, just like the thinking thats going on now. They said that online is not a big part of gaming and so they don't feel the need to make games for online. well that statement right there made all the core gamers jump ship on the cube because you had no intentions on being a part of where gaming was going. just like there stupid comments about gamertags, and how they think that making miis and sharing them online is what the market wants. i seriously think nintendo is on crack or somthing they say the stupidest things.

    There whole thought of what online is, is reading the news, voting, looking at miis, watching the weather and buying old games. Thats the lamest thoughts on onlne i have every seen. Even casual gamers game online just look at yahoogames and online casinos etc
    Last edited by yungblood6; 12-06-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  2. #72
    WiiChat Member JeremyGTS's Avatar
    Member #
    8880
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    368
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by largedarry
    Well you asked for it. <insert every good 'get a life' joke here>. There, I can't believe you made me do that.

    I'm hoping that Disaster day of crisis will be good, it looks good. I'm not holding my breath for any good games in the near future, but thankfully I have 2 kids and I'm lucky if I get in 2-3 hours a week of play time. So basically I've got really big gaps of time where I don't need to get a new game. (I also play bad games a lot too, mainly because if I payed for it, I'm going to get my moneys worth no matter what)

    I agree with everyone that figured the Wii is getting all these really crappy games because none of the publishers predicted much of a market in Wii games. So these development low budget developments are coming out now, but should slowly improve in quality.
    Right im in the same situation as you im lucky to get 2-3 hours of game time a week and my games last along time...

    like alot of people have said before... when are they going to improve its been over a year and the 3rd parties havent stepped it up i havent played MOHH2 yet but hear its good they are SLOWLY getting it but it isnt fast enough to please the hardcore demograph, so even if they cant reach that hardcore mark they can always throw out some "casual" junk and still make a profit off of it... i am all for waiting for the good stuff im a very paitent person and i think i have been for a while witht he wii and i will still remain paitent but still think its time to step it up.

  3. #73
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    well in my opinion the wii is the only console other than ps3 that has a weak first year line up, the game cube had a better line up then the wii did so whats the excuse there, and the list goes on to previous consoles too, its just like i said nintendo doesn't care period its all about the quick buck now and nintendo is no longer the company we used to know that wouldnt let bs get piled on there system. Not trying to get hostel but your excuse for every thing is wait and thats my complaint its too much waiting. i have waited for games longer on this console then i have ever done in my whole gaming life. its insane, nothing good is even poking its head out till late feb and then after that april and may, yet alone the already drought that is the summer. so why do i have to keep waiting its not even a garrentee that those third party games you mentiond are going to be any differnt then whats out now.

    Every one said wait Bwii is going to be great it was mediocore with poor online. every one said wait moh is going to be excellent it was horrible in my opinion. good controls though. every thing you say wait for ends up being mediocore so i ask you is whats going to make this disaster day that you talk about any differnt? because all i see worth paying attention to is SSBB and mario kart, in feb and then no more heros comes out the week before brawl so i hope its a good game or it has no chance as well.
    Firstly, in my opinion the Gamecube launch titles were weaker than those of the Wii.

    Batman Vengeance
    All-Star Baseball 2002
    Crazy Taxi
    Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
    Disney's Tarzan Untamed
    Luigi's Mansion
    Madden NFL 2002
    NHL Hitz 20-02
    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
    Super Monkey Ball
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
    Wave Race: Blue Storm

    I played one of those games honestly, and that was NHL Hitz.
    To me that launch was very poor.

    As for the waiting, and me always saying it.
    Yes you do have to wait. Games get delayed, other games take time to make.
    Not all of the good games can come out at once.

    Games like Final Fantasy XIII and Assassins Creed were projected for the spring of 07 on the Ps3, then we ended up seeing on of them later this year. Don't hear any complaints about that. You could argue and say that there were better games in between the delay and release of those games, but not a big of amount of good games though. Ps3 has also had mediocre games, and the Wii only had a few really good games this year as well. To me it matches up in terms of overall good games for this year, Ps3 may have a slight edge, but its honestly not a landslide.

    The only reason we don't see the same level of success is because of the Wii's release of said games like Wii Play etc., which are always bought by new Wii owners, usually anyways. That being said though that shows that consoles are being sold with the sale of those bad games.

    So ultimately it adds up, decent games with some mediocre ones in 07 for the Wii..and so far better games in 08.

    And I know you hate when others say this, but if your seriously fed up with the Wii, just sell it. I mean I love the discussions we have on here with everyone and what not..but all the bashing and ranting does is it still leaves you empty handed in a sense. You can go on and on about what Nintendo needs to do to improve and what its doing wrong now etc. but rather than do that just buy a new console. Cus in the end of the day, those changes you want also take time, something you seem to have had enough of doing.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  4. #74
    SSBB Name = JAA! phillepino's Avatar
    Member #
    35184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SACTOWN
    Posts
    735
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    ok let me ask you this other than galaxy what the F**K good has come out of the wii! Im sorry if im not content with bs party games when this was supposed to be the system that revolutionized gaming. Well im still waiting for that revolution. Im sorry that i don't like to sit quietly while a company makes me look like a dumbed down gamer. Im also sorry that i don't kiss a companies ass just because it sells well. Im not happy with my purchase when i know it can be better than what it is, and im sorry but wii fitness is not it. SSBB is not enough, and third party nock offs that can be played on another system with more features is not going to go well either. Things don't change if you just sit in your house and praise every thing that comes out even if its shit. Im stating my opinion if you don't like it don't read it and you sure don't have to post on it. last time i checked this was america and i had the 1s amendment right to say what i wanted when i wanted about who i wanted.

    I somewhat agree to yungblood6

    Based on this post, Nintendo did revolutionized gaming. However, they did it to the point that it is a slight disappointment to hardcore gamers, just because they're trying to revive the old school gamers.

    I believe this is BS. If they are going to try to lure more people who are not gamers, they should also keep in mind that hardcore gamers fuel their economy as well. They should keep up with their hardcore games(improving it and not ignoring it) while increasing their casual gaming development.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416
    Location : California, US

    Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

  5. #75
    The XBOX 360 Guy daviduk200's Avatar
    Member #
    30316
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,777
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    well if nintendo cares about us then y r they letting us play all these shit games come on, theres around 150 wii games now and only 10 are worth looking at.
    i love the wii, but nintendo gave the wii its original name "revolution" because thats what they claimed it would be, stating it will change the way we (emplying gamers) play,
    all its launch games were ok/good (zelda gr8) but they are basically the only games that were half suitible for hardcore gamers, with only 3 or 4 since then.

    nintendo claim wii fit to be an answer well how the F*** is that hardcore its more like super gimmick / pregnant/health obsessed woman game, it will sell though but mostly as a gimmick.

    also imo Ssbb is not hardcore, its gr8 but id say its aimed at gamers not hardcore gamers.

    there online service and attitude to gamers is something to be ashamed of,
    we are just lucky that wiis only 10 decent game are gr8 enough to keep us hooked but wont last forever.
    this lack of games has lead me to buy a Ps3 4 its hardcore/online even after all the times i refused to acknkwlede its existence

    dont h8 me 4 this. its nintendos fault





    PSN daviduk2000


    Gamertag daviduk2000


  6. #76
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    wow it seems every thread that we talk about the Wii and how we as gamers see it flaws, u wanna come in and be WiiMan..

    wat do you see as "great titles"? Wat draws u to the Wii? Cuz honestly there are maybe 3 or 5 games for the wii that hold my attention for an hour and the rest i dont even look at...and u KEEP SAYING that nintendo has no control over the 3rd party games....OFCOURSE they do!!!! they have to freakin allow the game the be on there system so they have to approve of it...
    and giving the mass market gamerstags would be sooo much better and easier for people...my father who doesnt play video games at all even has said "damn that sucks u gotts put in a new code for someone everytime u wanna play them online"...i was holy cow even a person who never picked up a controller in his life can see that...

    so please spare me WiiMan

    1. i said that nintendo should regulate better.
    2. you cant deny that NINTENDOS games are good!
    3. i think gamertags make more sense for everyone, but its just nintendo obviously thinks that it makes parents feel less secure i guess. i think its the dumbest thing in the world to make completely new gamers deal with all thos e digits and crap, but what i'm saying is kinda understand where they are coming from

    1. they want to convey the safety to parents so theyll buy wii right?
    2. to do tht they make it overly secure (friend codes and b/s)
    3. they dont have the leeway to do whats best for us hXc gamers because if the wii tanks they cant make money off of other products!
    thats where they are coming form and thats all i am saying. i deff would rather have gamertags obviously and they need to bring back the "quality" to the seal of quality. in fact if it werent for the unreliability of the system i would be saving up for a 360. dont call me some fanboy, because if the 360 or ps3 was getting trashed i would back them up too.

    and you know yungblood if you believe your sig is true then shouldnt being an anti fanboy be detrimental as well? nintendo isn't going to listen to anyone let alone some wii hater who wants to tell them off, so whats the point of bitching about all this? why can't you just go buy another 360 gem and play that? or...are there...not enough good games?!

    (!)

    PS seriously i might buy a 360 just for nhl 08. freakin best game.
    Last edited by samXcor3; 12-06-2007 at 06:52 PM.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  7. #77
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    wow it seems every thread that we talk about the Wii and how we as gamers see it flaws, u wanna come in and be WiiMan..

    wat do you see as "great titles"? Wat draws u to the Wii? Cuz honestly there are maybe 3 or 5 games for the wii that hold my attention for an hour and the rest i dont even look at...and u KEEP SAYING that nintendo has no control over the 3rd party games....OFCOURSE they do!!!! they have to freakin allow the game the be on there system so they have to approve of it...
    and giving the mass market gamerstags would be sooo much better and easier for people...my father who doesnt play video games at all even has said "damn that sucks u gotts put in a new code for someone everytime u wanna play them online"...i was holy cow even a person who never picked up a controller in his life can see that...

    so please spare me WiiMan
    did both of you notice that i didnt even back up nintendo i my post? i basically backed you guys up. obviously you just wanna fight about the same stupid crap all the time. i am officially done replying to anything you guys say especially if youre just gonna look at my friggin name and assume i'm backing nintendo on friend codes, crap online, and their rating system.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts