LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    One of my freinds works for the home shopping network and they told me that they will have Wii's for sale at 7am on Dec 14th. Make sure you tune in and call quick if you really want one ! I am !

2. Ads

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Quote Originally Posted by christyler
    One of my freinds works for the home shopping network and they told me that they will have Wii's for sale at 7am on Dec 14th. Make sure you tune in and call quick if you really want one ! I am !
    Thanks dude, I'll take note of that.
    Ashley shut up.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Your buddy! Or not . . . Smileface's Avatar
    Member #
    I live . . . . in your soul . . . thats deep
    Friends
    well an incredibly obvious answer is Gamestop.com, Walmart.com, Target.com and those big gaming corporations
    Just look hard and you will find it.

Member #
    Friends
    3521-2272-3993-4863
    i got my wii like 3 days after it came out with and i got the last one....you have to just wait and call your local gameing store for a wii
    hopefully they wont laugh on the phone =p

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Do you know anybody that works at a Best Buy or retail store like that? If not its all about calling around and getting lucky, I know when I worked at Best Buy I found out when we were getting them a few days before they were to get in, but my store would hold them until Sunday and we'd sell them after a line formed outside. Good luck finding one, I really don't have any tips/tricks to finding one, but look in stores that don't get as much traffic, I remember Toys R Us had them and people had no idea, around when they came out.

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Do you know anybody that works at a Best Buy or retail store like that? If not its all about calling around and getting lucky, I know when I worked at Best Buy I found out when we were getting them a few days before they were to get in, but my store would hold them until Sunday and we'd sell them after a line formed outside. Good luck finding one, I really don't have any tips/tricks to finding one, but look in stores that don't get as much traffic, I remember Toys R Us had them and people had no idea, around when they came out.
    THanks dude. My friend over right now asked his brother over Xbox Live and told me they had Wii's this morning and no one knew. I found out at 9:30 pm and they had them all day. I'm mad about it but my friend said that his borther will watch them for me.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hey no problem, I hope you can find one, they're a lot of fun.

Member #
    Friends
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    find friends at major wii-tailers (wii retailers.....get it?)
    my dad called a dude at BJ's and he "reserved" my christmas present
    (betchya a dollar you cant guess what it is)
    -my two cents
    Cheers!

Member #
    Friends
    We got ours through Wii Alerts (wiialerts.com). We signed up for the dealie that sends a text to your cell phone when someone has them in stock and sure enough, one morning my girlfriend wakes me up and says she has the alert. We went to the site which turns into a single link basically when someone has them to make it easier to get to the store that has them, and got one off Amazon.com.

Was really easy.

Member #
    Friends
    Also, try checking out stores in small towns near where you live. I live in a medium-sized metropolitan city and there isn't a single Wii to be found in ANY store. However, if I drive 45 minutes away to a small town (say, only large enough for one high school), I could walk into Target, Wal-Mart, etc. and just pick one off the shelf.

Try calling around to the retail shops in the smaller towns within a reasonable driving distance from you.

Ads