LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0130-2935-1724-6313

AAC Music in games?

Just wondered if AAC was playable in Excite Truck & Endless Ocean now or is it only mp3?

I would try it for myself but my Wii has gone back for repairs for the fourth time
    This means you're: A Smart Gamer

What does it mean?

You have a good grip on the gaming world. you know what games you enjoy, you remain somewhat even in a debate through the consoles. undoubtably a "Super Fanboy" has called you a fanboy when you are not one but rather just stating facts. you are invalueable in a discussion on consoles.

Member #
    Friends
    i have no idea but i think the game only supports MP3s.

4 time?! what did u do to the poor thing? lol jk, but what went wrong 4 times?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0130-2935-1724-6313
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    i have no idea but i think the game only supports MP3s.

4 time?! what did u do to the poor thing? lol jk, but what went wrong 4 times?
    Well last december I was sent the wrong Wii so I had to send that back so I could get mine shipped to me, the first time I needed it repaired was because of corrupted data, a message came up saying so and wouldn't get past that.

So they repaired that then I got the yellow spots on the screen, common Wii problem I think so I sent that back and they sent me a brand new Wii.

The third time was because it wouldn't play Gamecube games, Wii games yes but Gamecube no. This is a big problem beacause I have about 100. So I sent that back to be repaired and when I got it back someone at Nintendo had trashed it. Red pen all on the front, crack in the side. The on/off, reset buttons no longer work so thats gone back and they've said they'll send me another before christmas.

I have just ordered a Wii fan so hopefully when I get this back it'll be the last one I need, I feel like i'm missing out with todays updates
    This means you're: A Smart Gamer

What does it mean?

You have a good grip on the gaming world. you know what games you enjoy, you remain somewhat even in a debate through the consoles. undoubtably a "Super Fanboy" has called you a fanboy when you are not one but rather just stating facts. you are invalueable in a discussion on consoles.

Member #
    In a TWO story igloo! I'm very lucky. It even has electricity!
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by D Twizzle
    Well last december I was sent the wrong Wii so I had to send that back so I could get mine shipped to me, the first time I needed it repaired was because of corrupted data, a message came up saying so and wouldn't get past that.

So they repaired that then I got the yellow spots on the screen, common Wii problem I think so I sent that back and they sent me a brand new Wii.

The third time was because it wouldn't play Gamecube games, Wii games yes but Gamecube no. This is a big problem beacause I have about 100. So I sent that back to be repaired and when I got it back someone at Nintendo had trashed it. Red pen all on the front, crack in the side. The on/off, reset buttons no longer work so thats gone back and they've said they'll send me another before christmas.

I have just ordered a Wii fan so hopefully when I get this back it'll be the last one I need, I feel like i'm missing out with todays updates

Talk about bad luck!
    Games: Wii Play, Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, MoH:H2, Mario Strikers Charged, Links Crossbow Training, NFS: Carbon, Shrek the Third, WSOP TOC, GHIII, Endless Ocean.
    Virtual Console: Star Fox 64, Mario Bros

Ea Persona: BirdBrainer
    Msc friend code: 086013 205264. Pm me if you want an easy win!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-To Join, PM FRuMMaGe or AceAlabama
    Canadiens 1st in Eastern Conference! Yeehaw!

Member #
    Friends
    lol at my school my people call me luigi!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by D Twizzle
    Just wondered if AAC was playable in Excite Truck & Endless Ocean now or is it only mp3?

I would try it for myself but my Wii has gone back for repairs for the fourth time
    The sound file format change is just in the Photo Channel, it doesn't affect anything outside of that.

Member #
    Friends
    Hey,

Skippy is right -- Nintendo stated that the games will not be affected, and will still play Mp3's.... Question, do excite truck, etc give you in-game options to play the mp3s -- or do you have to go about it a different way?

Thanks,

Matt!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerQ
    Hey,

Skippy is right -- Nintendo stated that the games will not be affected, and will still play Mp3's....

Did they explain WHY the change? There's got to be a reason and I can't imagine it's not financial since Nintendo will have had to pay a licensing fee to implement AAC.
    Central Ohio: Wii via component on Mitsu 55" HD-RPTV. 94 ImpalaSS, MCSE/MCT, MS/Network Consultant.

Ads