LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by largedarry
    I don't know how they could "better communicate" to the customer to where the wrist strap. You have to be told to put the wrist strap on 3 times to play any Wii sports game. And you're told twice for most other games. I guess if you didn't where the remote, and you threw the remote at your TV, then too bad .
    No kidding, the notice about wearing wrist strap is incredibly reinforced - to the point it's almost obtrusive - the next step will be for Mario to take a pause and turn to the player with an "OK kids, are you wearin' your wrist strap?"

(BTW, I had the intent to write that with an Italian inflection, but it didn't pan out )
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    the best way to learn something is to do it.

so if they igonore the normal rules then there own fault.

and i dont see what people are trying to achevie by bowling ect fast. ( just flick your wrist)
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    No kidding, the notice about wearing wrist strap is incredibly reinforced - to the point it's almost obtrusive - the next step will be for Mario to take a pause and turn to the player with an "OK kids, are you wearin' your wrist strap?"

(BTW, I had the intent to write that with an Italian inflection, but it didn't pan out )
    They could have him pop up with a WiiMote and yell "STRAAAAAP!!!"

I agree with everybody else... if people choose to ignore the warnings and not wear the wrist strap, and thereby cause damage to either themselves, other people, or their possessions, then it's their own fault. They should just hand their Wii to me because I would take proper care of it.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It's like playing on a NES controller for the first time. You eventually got the NES thumb. That was from repeated button tapping. Now if you were smart you bought a turbo controller, or put a time limit on how long you played games. Back in the day a 1 hour session of Mega Man was enough to make anyone's thumb tired.

Member #
    Friends
    I tore my wrist strap off within a week of getting the system, (it was a hinderance) and I have not thrown my controller yet. I got an idea for people, how about not being retarded. How hard is it to NOT let go of something. It's literally as simple as making a fist. If anyone smashes their television it's their own damn fault.
    "See, at one time America was pure. Men were men, women were women, and gays were confirmed bachelors." ~ Stephen Colbert

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Lolz, If people don't use the wrist straps or remote protectors, Then its their own fault. Thats like if you buy a knife, some how to drop it or fling it. and it cuts someone, you can't get mad at the company who made the knife, you get mad at the moron.
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zurukea
    Lolz, If people don't use the wrist straps or remote protectors, Then its their own fault. Thats like if you buy a knife, some how to drop it or fling it. and it cuts someone, you can't get mad at the company who made the knife, you get mad at the moron.
    Very well put. To bitch that the original strap is too weak is moronic. You're the idiot that threw the controller. Deal with it!
    "See, at one time America was pure. Men were men, women were women, and gays were confirmed bachelors." ~ Stephen Colbert

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred
    that shields pathetic...

also, thats old news. They've already recalled the controllers and replaced the strap with a thicker one and gave out free wiimote gloves to protect your tv/wall/etc.
    True, but the thing is with some people is they still insist on swinging like crazy people and do not realize that lighter non violent motions still do the trick.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Indeed. They are retarded. They don't deserve to have the system if that is the case.

Member #
    Friends
    7914-9240-2291-0710
    totally agree with all you, but hey if people complain about it to Nintendo, Nintendo is not just gonna say screw you people, they have to do something about it
    Rest In Peace
    Sean Taylor
    April 1st, 1983 - November 27th, 2007
    Wii Games:Wii Sports, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ads