Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii Stolen

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Stolen

I ordered a Wii from woolworths and they stupidly left it in my recycle bin because i wasn't in and it got stolen. Do you think if i contacted nintendo do you think they would be able to supply me with a replacement?

2. Ads

kez
    Member #
    Friends
    I don't think that's going to work with Nintendo. The problem is between you and Woolworth's, you're going to have to take it up with them. I must say I have never heard a story like this before -- the recycling bin, wow.

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    I really hope that you get another WII. The person who put it in the recycling should be fired.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah anno its a disgrace and i have spoken to woolworths and they are only offering me my money back and saying they dont have any more consoles when i was wanting a replacement console so i was wondering if i explained the story to nintendo they might be able to supply another nintendo wii to woolworths for me

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry to hear about your Wii.

If you tried to connect with Nintendo, they will only give you sympathy and nothing more, if you dont want your money back, then get woolies to "Re-Order" their stock in on the Wii's and when they do, you get yours back.

My only suggestion of help, sorry to hear dude, and right before christmas.

Thanks,
    D4L_Wii

CRASHSPHERE

(c)RASHSPHER(e)'s I HAVE A WI!!.
    With : WiiPlay, Sims 2 Castaway, Need for Speed Pro Street, Metroid Prime 3 and Guitar Hero 3........

WHAT BREED IS THIS DOG!!!! PLEASE HELP ME, PM ME PLEASE - FOR A BETTER PIC, PM ME AND ILL GIVE YOU A LINK TO IT

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Nintendo is a very busy company. They're probably busy sending WIIs too BEST BUY and WALMART. I don't think NINTENDO will supply one specificly for you. You're going to have to wait for another.

^ That is true. What has happened to the Christmas spirit?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Flower
    I really hope that you get another WII. The person who put it in the recycling should be fired.
    Mhmm, that's like.. the dumbest thing someone could do! How about the other guys who work in WoolsWorth? Did they say anything about that? I mean, come on! That's not fair at all. You probably have been waiting foreverrrr for your Wii to come in. Lame..

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter4
    I ordered a Wii from woolworths and they stupidly left it in my recycle bin because i wasn't in and it got stolen. Do you think if i contacted nintendo do you think they would be able to supply me with a replacement?
    Those sneaky bast**** !!!! They probably put it in your recycle bin on purpose so it would get stolen so you would have to buy another one from them

kez
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiifan123
    Those sneaky bast**** !!!! They probably put it in your recycle bin on purpose so it would get stolen so you would have to buy another one from them
    On second thought, they probably never put it in the recycling bin (who the heck does that). The delivery guy probably has your Wii for himself or has it up on Ebay. I hope Woolworth makes this up to you, they should give you some free accessories or games for their error.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter4
    I would take them up on their offer for your money back and work on finding your own replacement. You could contact Nintendo, but I don't know if it's worth the hassle. You could get your money back and buy another Wii by the time Nintendo sent you a new one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads