LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    Good f**King find man! These three articles back up what ive been trying to say on this sight for so long but keep getting flamed by idiots who just cant see it. Now you cant argue it because the developers themselves are admitting to what they are doing. That last one is even more of a blow they use the money they make off the wii to make 360 and ps3 games. thats a real shame right there. Now maybe people will stop buying there crap and make them get off there asses and put some effort into game making for the wii..
    That why I put this up. Cuz I do thing some people misunderstand you. I don't think you actualy hate the wii, you hate how it being treated by developers. I do too. It's a kick in the nuts to us all when games makers do this. We all should be angry at develpers for not takeing the wii seriously.

.[/QUOTE]I wouldnt mind seeing rouge sqaudren on the wii, i wouldn't mind jedi outcast either, havent got to play the one for the cube but played the first one for the xbox and i loved it. Can't seem to find Jedi knight jedi outcast for the cube anywhere where i live. If the controlls where done right those would make great thirdparty games. Guess ill just have to wait till this summer when force unleashed is made.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I don't really care if games are ported over to the wii, so long as the controls are done right, these old games can becomes new experiences for us!

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    exactly look at re 4 its the same game it was 3 years ago but with the controlls done so well its like a whole new experience. To be honest if third party developers would take there time with the controlls they could revive alot of the games they lost out on, on the cube. Still making money and not losing respect like they are now. Then that would also buy them time and get them experienced on the console to make better games and new franchises.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    dude did you hear mo more heroes floped in japan, well there goes one hyped game down the drain, so far at least. Maybe they will make some changes before they release it here. its a shame realy so many people are hyped about this game.

Has any one heard how wii fit is doing over there?

I think if i was a company i would have released in america first and let all the crazy moms and grandmas pick up the game like crazy then launch it in japan. japan is more picky with there games.
    No I didn't, thanks for the warning!

I really feel bad that the wii is treated like the sewege treatment plant to make fertilizer so they can grow games for the PS360, like the wii can't be considered a lagitimate gaming console.

Member #
    Friends
    exactly look at re 4 its the same game it was 3 years ago but with the controlls done so well its like a whole new experience. To be honest if third party developers would take there time with the controlls they could revive alot of the games they lost out on, on the cube. Still making money and not losing respect like they are now. Then that would also buy them time and get them experienced on the console to make better games and new franchises.
    Exactly! They can STILL port games to the wii, making then "NEW" again is they somply cared, instrad of making garbage for it with crappy controls! that's why people blow the wii off as a fad and a gimmic. Blame the developers who started this trend! Now this nasty belife is self peptuating in a closed cycle.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    one thing ea did do right is mohh2 but it was made by one of their less-known studios.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    7560-1554-2929-7771
    when they do make the new gh3 with dolby pro logic , can i go and switch my gh3 that i bought on launch day?

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    No More Heroes has been out for how long in Japan? Can you really say it flopped?

That, and it IS a western audience targeted game.
    And that Ubisoft quote is old. They recently stated that they'd have 1st party quality games by Mid-2008.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    6352-8868-3020-2426
    I think this is just stupid. Activision is giving away downloads to fix the problem in early 2008!

Sig by Close
    Old one by Idjut

~Join The Tingle Fan Club (TFC)~
    9 Members And Growing!

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)

Member #
    Friends
    6715-5898-0010-9912
    so should i wait and get it in 2008 with the fix or jus download the fix
    1 Wii system, 2 wii remotes, 1 nunchuk, 1 Wii sports game, 1 Wii play game, 1 Red Steel

If I help in any way small or large plz click on me green mushroom

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    No More Heroes has been out for how long in Japan? Can you really say it flopped?

That, and it IS a western audience targeted game.
    And that Ubisoft quote is old. They recently stated that they'd have 1st party quality games by Mid-2008.

I know it's old, but it does give one pause...

Ads