Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365

Wii Supply Dec 16th

mostly every store will be recieveing a huge shipment of wii's on december 16th and december 17th. Wait in line and get one for yourself or your family.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    source?

well my best buy in canada...holds all wiis for fridays and there is usually 20?

i work there
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Yeah source please or some plausible cause because if I stand out in the 18 inches of snow we're going to get on Sunday and there turns out to be no Wii's it's you I'm coming after. =)
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    I think the phone interview with Reggie (the one about a headset) mentioned trying to get a supply of Wii's to the American market. I'll see if I can find the info, as I also heard something about Wii's going to be available in the US market around that time.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    my friend works at toys r us and said that pretty much everywhere wasn't going to have many until the 16th. just call around to find out. your best bet though would be toys r us (at least around here) when i got mine almost two weeks ago they had a shipment of 45 & best buy only had a shipment of 13. Plus toys r us opens earlier.

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Quote Originally Posted by westearth
    That's where I saw it.

and then throwing the consoles up on the shelves come the weekend and then running away
    My favorite line in that whole article, like they don't want to get killed by the stampede of people.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Okay now I believe, I told my parents who will be waiting in line, I offered to come with them but they said no, I don't want them to be picked off by a scalper, I hate people who are using the low supplies to there advantage, anyway I have all departments stores in the town next to mine so anyone have an opinion on which major department store would have the most Wii's?

Oh and another question, how can they put adds on the Wii's in the Sunday paper if they're going to be selling them the second they open on Sunday? I don't get it, will it be posted in the Saturday paper? Or becausse the stores open later on Sunday I can look at the ads early? I'm confused, please answer my questions.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYNNN
    Okay now I believe, I told my parents who will be waiting in line, I offered to come with them but they said no, I don't want them to be picked off by a scalper, I hate people who are using the low supplies to there advantage, anyway I have all departments stores in the town next to mine so anyone have an opinion on which major department store would have the most Wii's?

Oh and another question, how can they put adds on the Wii's in the Sunday paper if they're going to be selling them the second they open on Sunday? I don't get it, will it be posted in the Saturday paper? Or becausse the stores open later on Sunday I can look at the ads early? I'm confused, please answer my questions.
    Just tell your parents to split up. Go to 2 different stores, and if the buy 2 then fine. Just sell the other one on ebay ($500+) or return it($250).

Member #
    Friends
    so there not having shipments on saturday? it says weekends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads