Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    Quote Originally Posted by laruli
    Do the classic games play better/with improved features or whatever on the wii - or is it like downgrading to an old version of something?
    no i dont thaink that are upgraded in any way i think its a wase of money exsept the legendary nintendo games like classsic the legend of zelda games that where made years before she was probly born she she would probly think thay are boring inless shes like 20

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    the next thing you should do, buy super mario galexy

Member #
    Friends
    Ah, ok ... Friends and Family picked the games - I thought about grabbing Galaxy but couldn't tell what kind of difference it would be from her current selection, fill me in...and meteriod prime? never heard of it. What does it do, why is it special?

I got lucky and found it locally...last one and all that.

Member #
    Friends
    i think thats too much stuff and will overwhelm her. Whenever I get too many games I never get around to finishing any of them because I have another to play. I think you should give her 1 or 2 1-player games, and 1 or 2 multiplayer games and then wait until she gets bored or finishes them before giving her the rest.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    i know how it is getting carried away with buying game stuff i spent 8grand on ps2 games and accesoriesone in one day and after that i got really dissapointed cus i missed sone really good games and wen to buy more

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    First of all, don't listen to any of these kids. You can spend your money however you want, they're just jealous.

Its kind of hard to explain the difference between Nintendo's games. Just think of it this way, Nintendo has two general genres. They have games for the 'casual' gamer [Thats you ] and they have games for the 'hardcore' gamer [Thats most of us]. Casual games are generally not as good as hardcore games, but some of them can be. Hardcore games take MUCH more time to complete, in fact, Nintendo has been working on Mario Galaxy for over 10 years, the head of Nintendo has said. Casual gamers may find Hardcore games to be fairly difficult, but I am sure they will be enjoyable nonetheless.

You can find a quick rundown [as well as a rating out of 10] about any game by visiting www.ign.com and searching for the game's title. Good luck, and keep asking questions

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred
    i think thats too much stuff and will overwhelm her. Whenever I get too many games I never get around to finishing any of them because I have another to play. I think you should give her 1 or 2 1-player games, and 1 or 2 multiplayer games and then wait until she gets bored or finishes them before giving her the rest.
    i agree 500%

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kronau
    no i dont thaink that are upgraded in any way i think its a wase of money exsept the legendary nintendo games like classsic the legend of zelda games that where made years before she was probly born she she would probly think thay are boring inless shes like 20

Closest she has ever come to gaming in the sense you mean is the DS with several Pokemon (her only request) we got her last year. I'm told the Pearl and Black Diamond games can be played with Wii somehow?

I have played a bit of DaOC, EQ2 and Vanguard. So, yes, I will probably find myself joining the kids - if there is ever room. Mostly though, the kids like their "nearly adult free" time.

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    First of all, don't listen to any of these kids. You can spend your money however you want, they're just jealous.

Its kind of hard to explain the difference between Nintendo's games. Just think of it this way, Nintendo has two general genres. They have games for the 'casual' gamer [Thats you ] and they have games for the 'hardcore' gamer [Thats most of us]. Casual games are generally not as good as hardcore games, but some of them can be. Hardcore games take MUCH more time to complete, in fact, Nintendo has been working on Mario Galaxy for over 10 years, the head of Nintendo has said. Casual gamers may find Hardcore games to be fairly difficult, but I am sure they will be enjoyable nonetheless.

You can find a quick rundown [as well as a rating out of 10] about any game by visiting www.ign.com and searching for the game's title. Good luck, and keep asking questions
    speek for yourself i have over 200 thound$ of gameing stuff and a 11grand gameing computer im as hard core gamer as it gets

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No one said you weren't hardcore...

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Ads