LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    also to deanis from the standards of the wii controls system plus good graphics games, thats good enough for me because now i see the wii can have both. its just a matter of effort and time. So people im and not 100 percent sure but i think the wii graphically can be pushed further then what we thought. Maybe just maybe

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Yeh, Wii wont ever be able to compare with 360/ps3s graphics... but it doesn't need to, and it's proven that through sales.

The innovation of the Wii's controls are more than enough to keep gamers playing the ecxiting games the bless the Wii. And these are only early games. In one or two years, you'll see good looking games with some incredibly addictive controls.

Yay for Wii
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    ok so let me ask you guys this can the wii have good graphics and good gameplay? not onto par with the ps3 or 360 but can the by itself pose pretty decent graphics?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by brigipson
    ok so let me ask you guys this can the wii have good graphics and good gameplay? not onto par with the ps3 or 360 but can the by itself pose pretty decent graphics?
    Yes, with effort, creativity, good art direction, the wii can do good graplics.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Have you seen Mario Galaxy. That has 'good' graphics... slightly low polygon count, but good graphics and fairly high-res texture work. And it runs smoothly, unlike some PS3 games...

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    5746-7180-9727-6581
    The WII is 2x more powerfull then the GC, the GC's graphics IMO were close if not on par with xbox/PS2.

The games on the 360/PS3 are mostly realistic looking games, so its hard to compare graphics.

A WII game could achieve the visuals equal to that of the 360 or PS3, it takes very clever art designers, look at "conkers bad fur day" for N64, that game really push's the 64 to its limits.

But we have to remember, the 360/Ps3's are pretty much high end gaming PC's, whereas the WII is not.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    remember hoe god of war 2 looked on ps2? amazing. but it took the developers 6 years to achieve graphics like that. however the wii has been out for a year now and it has awesome graphics like galaxy. just wait and see, you ll get the fruits of patience

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayoh
    The WII is 2x more powerfull then the GC, the GC's graphics IMO were close if not on par with xbox/PS2.

The games on the 360/PS3 are mostly realistic looking games, so its hard to compare graphics.

A WII game could achieve the visuals equal to that of the 360 or PS3, it takes very clever art designers, look at "conkers bad fur day" for N64, that game really push's the 64 to its limits.

But we have to remember, the 360/Ps3's are pretty much high end gaming PC's, whereas the WII is not.
    actually the gamecubes graphics/hardware specs ARE better than the PS2s. i thought the graphics were better than Xbox as well but i never ran the numbers. wikipedia the specs of the ps2 and gamecube and you will see..

Ads