LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i felt this way about my wii, so i sold it and bought a PS3 to go along with my 360 and not once have i regretted it. wii is cool and all but it didnt meet my needs as a gamer.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    i felt this way about my wii, so i sold it and bought a PS3 to go along with my 360 and not once have i regretted it. wii is cool and all but it didnt meet my needs as a gamer.
    If you don't even have a Wii than why on Earth are you trolling the boards?!
    GAME OVER

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hmm, wrong *LOL*

Thanks for assuming so much from not knowing me and reading 1 post I've made.....good job yourself

You obviously haven't been around long enough to hear all of the "bitching", last time I checked it's perfectly ok to voice opinions.....if he can, I can, so get off the high horse kid.

Regarding taking back the year-old system, apparently you read way too much into that, obviously they're not going to take it back, I'm in general suggesting he jump off the Nintendo bandwagon.

Wow, I guess you make #3, you're pretty aggressive yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Meesterjoj
    And you're helping by...suggesting he take back a year-old system? GG.

You seem full of loathing and hate, and are looking for just as equal an opportunity to take out something here, or on persons who in your eyes are "bitching".

That being said: I've only had my Wii about a week, but we can't get enough of it. I usually have people over nightly, and with the 360, or the PC's around here, the entertainment is limited. The wii is just soooo good for co-op with friends. We were even having a blast goofing off on Umbrella Chronicles, and Wii Play, later someone wanted to be Luigi on SM-Galaxy.

Finally kicked everyone out around 12:30, hehe.

So to the OP's question, a suggestion: I'll presume you're a teen, or living with the 'rents? Find a way to get a 360, get your "adult" games- GTA 4 is out in a few months, Mass Effect was fun, Assassins Creed..etc..etc.

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    i got this..get some good games for xmas...

i personal got sick of it but then got gh3 and havent stoped playing in weeks
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    If you find yourself bored or tired of the current content of Wii games, then I would say the wii is not for you.

I am definetely a hard core gamer, stating way back from the Atari of old. And I find myself able to stay completely happy with the current game selection and the future titles to come. No I don't have any other consoles, but I do have a computer which I play some random MMOs or other games from time to time (Galactic Civ, Civ 4 and EQ2 - had to quit WoW)..maybe only 10 hours a week, most playing is on the Wii.

Current games that I have enjoyed or will be enjoying (when I finally obtain them..but have played friends copies):

Metroid 3, Fire Emblem, Zack and Wiki, Medal of Honor, RE4, RE: Umbrella Chron, Ghost Squad, Galaxies, Trauma Center, Guitar Hero III, Paper Mario...I could go on.

New games coming: Brawl, No More Hereos (probbably your style, has a good GTA feel), Mario Kart..

If you feel that you just can't get into these games, then maybe try another console or go to a PC.

Best of luck to you.

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Sensesfail, I think that is the most intelligent response I have ever read in a thread regarding this subject. Don't sit there and whine about it, if you don't like it do something else, its really not that big of deal.

Personally I love my Wii and play it a ton, but then I have all the great games for it and they are all games I have been playing forever so for me it is great. What works for some doesn't always work for others, just how it is.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud

The wii is the leading console.
    Saying that is a mere opinion. A person enjoying their PS3 could easily say that it's the leading console because it is (for them).

If you were to say that it is the leading consoles in sales, then you would be correct.

Just pointing out.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    8160-0850-5113-5260

Variety

If your Wii is the only thing you "Game" on then anyone can get bored quick with only a handful of games,

What I do is alternate between my PC and my Wii so I don't get sick of any of my games I don't want to wear out.

alot of good PC games are free and I find new ones everyday...

Try DOSbox it's a free legal DOS emulator and DOS games are freeware and sharware...

Guitar Hero III - 0301-8564-5059
    If time is a drug, then Big Ben is a needle,
    injecting it in the sky...

Member #
    Friends
    If your a bit narrow minded and you want some shooters, GTA and skate, etc. sell your Wii.

If you are not interested in a brand new way to play games and not interested in the top games like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, etc. then sell it, don't complain.

I did not mean that in an insulting way, the Wii is good or bad depending on what games you like and if you like the new controller.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    there are weeks i dont touch my wii
    but i wouldnt say i was bored with it
    360 or ps3 have more game developers cranking out fps but thats about it
    gta 4 wont come out for the wii but eventually these publishers realize that that theres a demand for it

not only did wii surpass the 360 in half the time but if they could produce them faster who knows how many wii they could sell

plus nintendo has a plan to keep implementing new features
    remember they just starting coming out with online games

rumors about headset

nintendo is coming out with usual games with great upgrades

as soon as publishers get used to the wiis controls there will be a lot more games

wii has some good rails especially with the implementation of the zapper

fps will take some time but im sure there will be some good ones

driving games do need some work too

party games (better and more selection then other systems)

adventure games (nintendo made most of the good adventure tittles zelda glaxy and metroid but wii has em)

sports games (wiisports isnt for sports fans but ea has made many of there games for wii but wheres fight night?)
    i hear decent things about fifa and madden personally i like mario strikers
    rockstars table tennis

free roam
    scareface godfather
    bully is supposed 2 b released
    wouldnt it b cool to have a gta 3 ported to the wii
    pretty new genre of games i want some more wii games

fighting games
    ssbb is coming out and i seen a few anime fighting games but not my genre to know whats good

if ur bored of ur wii u must b getting the wrong games or dont like the games wii has to offer yet

Ads