+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Saying that is a mere opinion. A person enjoying their PS3 could easily say that it's the leading console because it is (for them).

If you were to say that it is the leading consoles in sales, then you would be correct.

Just pointing out.
    I think he meant that it's leading in sales, and to say that's an opinion is not true, it's a fact the Wii is leading over the PS3 and 360 by alot.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYNNN
    I think he meant that it's leading in sales, and to say that's an opinion is not true, it's a fact the Wii is leading over the PS3 and 360 by alot.
    I know, that's why I acknowledged that point in the third sentence of my previous post.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    i felt this way about my wii, so i sold it and bought a PS3 to go along with my 360 and not once have i regretted it. wii is cool and all but it didnt meet my needs as a gamer>>>>

and you have over 800 posts on a wii board?

No wonder you got bored, someone has too much time on there hands

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by jiml
    someone has too much time on there hands
    I blame laptops, allow for gaming and internet at same time!

*unpauses RE4 and plays*

We have had a lot of threads similar to this in the past I believe which basically just ask 'why?'.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasota
    First, seeing as this was like your 2nd post or something, you're obviously here to bitch and complain about the Wii. If you don't like it, take it back.....go get a 360.

Nintendo hasn't let anyone down.....if they don't like the game selection, don't buy it or play it. Bitching won't help.

What idiot told you to buy the Wii for "adult" games anyway? Where did you hear that? You have a better chance of getting killed with a falling coconut in Alaska than you do having GTA come to Wii, besides, have you even tried Godfather, or Scarface? They're good in my opinion. Have you played Galaxy? Doesn't sound like it.

And for the record......the Wii IS the leading console....in sales. I don't see massive demand for the 360 or PS3 as I do the Wii...hmmm, wonder what that means?
    I was gonna say something similar, but I think you did it for me. Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    ....Thats Why I Plan To Buy A Playstation 3 or a Xbox360 For:

Project Gotham Racing
    Gran Turismo.
    BurnOut.
    Need For Speed

<3 Racing Games. See Ya At The Finish Line!
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RadNad
    I haven't got a Wii, but many games look really boring nowadays because Nintendo want everybody involved into gaming, which makes more games easier and user friendly. Thus making the hardcore fans more bored of getting decent games. Bored.
    Than the Ps3 and the 360 should satsify you quite nicely.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thewiidon
    i got the wii last christmas, along with the games zelda and nfs carbon, i rapidly became bored, and stopped playing, i havent touched my wii untill recently, but even now, i find the reson i stoped playing last time, due to lack of games, is still here and agin i feel like stopping.
    they havent bought out any "adult" game, for example something like gta, instead we are "blessed" with paper mario
    the game i really wanted to play the most is EA skate, unluckly it isnt out on wii, not that it supprises me.
    we have been let down by nintendo, they are too lazy. what ever happend to "wii is going to be the leading console" i remember someone quoting.
    am i the only person who hasnt touched there wii for along time, due to lack of game and the games that are out, being somewhat boring after a couple of hours.

thanks.
    Games do not just magically appear in front of you. Find out what games are available, go out, buy some and stop being so lazy! Honestly if you only own 2 games and have no idea at all about the games that are available then how can you complain about them.

If you want an "adult" GTA style game then get The Godfather or Scarface, both games have been out for a long time and they are both very violent. Other good "adult" titles are RE:4, RE:UC, Manhunt2, MOH: Heroes 2 and maybe the Trauma Center games (some people find them a bit hard though).

Other great games are Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario SC and Zack & Wiki. They dont have blood n guts to satisfy a 'mature gamer' but most real adults, children or anyone who actually appreciates fun games should like them.

Member #
    Friends
    people still love to bash the wii, aren't they?
    and they think wii sucks just because "they don't like it", and think that if hard core gamers don't like it, then means the console sucks... What kind of logic is that?
    And I don't think just the FPS would determine if a game is good or not. Over 100 FPS can still be a stupid game. People just got stuck with the mindset that good graphic/high FPS = good game... For PC, xbox and PS3, yeah, because this is all they can count on.
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Persona: kmcheng
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC :1504-5674-8515

Member #
    Friends
    7764-3258-2651-8766
    i like my wii but i am starting to get bored with it, too. hopefully i get a PS3 for X-mas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads