LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    ok i realy don't understand that biko3 game! whats with the chick with the sword, and whats with the chick with the gun. Do you play them are you trying to solve a rape or are you just the guy raping girls and if so why would i stalk a girl with a katana, or yet a gun? but yea this game is realy messed up.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    ok i watched some more vids but cant realy make out any thing its all in japanese but i think you are the girl and you get raped, and then you have to try to find out who did it. Its still wierd though but kinda like some hardcore csi.

Member #
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Friends
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    ok, frankly i give a monkey's asss about it, but your original point is valid.

merry Christmas!
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    lol yea this game is seriously f'ed up wow, its not to say that game developers arent tastless too but they do have a right to make what they want.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Sod it

Im gonna go into a cortroom and shout

Point is loads of people have the game
    1 person trys to copy it
    The prob is that person not the game

That under age thing is a load of shite my nepthew played gta 3 (he was about 13) and hes turned out ok

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    its just a exscuse for stupd adults to get kids off video games

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    This whole issue with children and video games boils down to one word, RESPONSIBILITY, most parents today are still children themselves and there concept of parenting is playing with a child when it suits them and if it doesn't then we will just find some substitute to occupy the child's time. In a world suffused with excessive mediocrity parenting is something you just can't do on a whim. You have to be responsible for your children and teach them how to be responsible for themselves. I guarantee if you walked into any classroom today sat down and watched for an hour you would see things that just blow your mind, at least half the kids would have no idea what it means to be respectful and responsible. The one thing I have noticed most in my travels is that parents seem to think there children are pets or status symbols or little trophies to prove that they are good humans, which is wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to talk about it. If you are a parent, you have one job, you may work somewhere else but you still have only one job, and that is to raise a child, for most people in today's world that is just to much, they can't handle it so they pass it on to the most convenient distraction available, which unfortunately for those of us that are able to raise children and love them, is video games. They have no concept of what they are teaching children by doing this. And no I am not blaming video games for anything at all, but if you are going to allow your children to play games it is your responsibility to take the time and play it with your child, explain it to them and make damn sure they understand the difference between a game and the real world. Like I said take responsibility for your children thats all it takes, as a parents and a hardcore gamers, that is all we can do.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac
    This whole issue with children and video games boils down to one word, RESPONSIBILITY, most parents today are still children themselves and there concept of parenting is playing with a child when it suits them and if it doesn't then we will just find some substitute to occupy the child's time. In a world suffused with excessive mediocrity parenting is something you just can't do on a whim. You have to be responsible for your children and teach them how to be responsible for themselves. I guarantee if you walked into any classroom today sat down and watched for an hour you would see things that just blow your mind, at least half the kids would have no idea what it means to be respectful and responsible. The one thing I have noticed most in my travels is that parents seem to think there children are pets or status symbols or little trophies to prove that they are good humans, which is wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to talk about it. If you are a parent, you have one job, you may work somewhere else but you still have only one job, and that is to raise a child, for most people in today's world that is just to much, they can't handle it so they pass it on to the most convenient distraction available, which unfortunately for those of us that are able to raise children and love them, is video games. They have no concept of what they are teaching children by doing this. And no I am not blaming video games for anything at all, but if you are going to allow your children to play games it is your responsibility to take the time and play it with your child, explain it to them and make damn sure they understand the difference between a game and the real world. Like I said take responsibility for your children thats all it takes, as a parents and a hardcore gamers, that is all we can do.
    varry well said

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    I don't believe in censorship but honestly if a little kid plays a violent game there is probably a small chance it might have a bad influence on them. Of course video games don't make people do stupid stuff but they may influence people.

Also as already said, It comes down to personal responsibility and good parenting.
    Last edited by JAKE196; 12-21-2007 at 09:41 AM.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with you yungblood6 and the other guy. Its not the games fault!- and parents these days are just kids themselves.

We can debate over anything, but it all boils down to parents being Responsible for teaching their kids right and wrong.

I like to refer to the kids in this generation as the New Kids! - many have no respect for authority, their parents, and no one else for that matter.

We kill people every day over in Iraq, no one's blaming War Games for that.

People just have to learn that their is a right and wrong, and you are held responsible for your own actions.

Like you said yungblood6, I love super mario galaxy, but I aint bout to fly to outer space just to see if I can do what mario did.

Its good to some to put the blame on others because it make lite of the real situation. I haven't heard about the incident that you are talking bout, but its not the games fault.

That is the main reason in all new consoles that their are Parental Controls. If you think that there is a game kids are not suitable to play, DO NOT LET THEM PLAY!

BOTTOM LINE- LETS LEARN TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS!

Ads