so in conclusion your a moron.Originally Posted by AxelStoneOk heres a list of reasons why I believe the Wii will die the death is surely deserves, debate would be appreciated.
1. It is based on a nancy Gamecube ATi graphics processor while the 360 and PS3 are based on innovative NVIDIA processors.graphics dont matter to the casual gamer, wich is what the wii targets. for many wii owners, it's their first video game console
2. It's medium; DVD pales in comparison to HD-DVD xbox doesnt use HD-DVD for games, nice try, they use DVDsand Blu Ray and when games start to become to large to fit on DVD's again, 360 games are on DVDs, do some research dumbassdevelopers will begin to turn away from the Wii.
3. It's controller uses batteries which are ultimately expensive.what console doesnt use batteries now a days? seriously.. it's called rechargeable batteries, every console has them
4. It is unable to play DVD's, HD-DVD's or Blu Ray OR play generic video files. Oh but it can display static photos, hardcore.cause watching movies on your 360 is HARDCORE!!!1!!1 right? actually, the DVD player in the 360 is total crap, read some reviews on it cause most will tell you its one of the worst ever. sure you can buy an extra HD-DVD player for 179 but it wont ever be used for games
5. Most of the games on the Wii are shallow First Party or Third Party titles which are essentially just re-hashed versions of past games (Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3MP3 is a remake? really? what console was it on before the wii? oh wait..it was developed for the wii and is considered one of the best games out for it, mostly for it's perfect controls. etc.). Also some Third Party developers have begun to release generic puzzle or simple 3D side scrollers which is an example of how developers don't actually take the console seriously.no, they sell, and that means they make money, wich means they are happy to make games for wii
6. In the end if the Wii didn't have the Wii-mote it would simply be a rather ordinary, graphically unimpressive console no shit, the motion controls are the only reason to buy a wii, are u serious? lolthat focuses mainly on party gamesagain, casual gamers are the target audience, not hardcore with little one player incentives to survive. mario galaxy? zelda? metroid? heroes 2? disaster? i could go on and on. It's gimmick incarnate and when developers begin to say "Hey! our games look like shit on this thing!!" yeah, that would happen, its all about money for developers. support will dry up and you will all be left out in the cold.
Now let's have some rebuttle.
and just so you know, i am in no way a wii fanboy, i sold my wii to get a PS3 to go with my 360. so dont even try that argument on me.