Ahh, a kid to burn. Ok this is what I think:
1. Yeah, the graphics do suck but it's not a reason why a system would fail. Look at the DS and PSP. People obviously choose game play over graphics. I think you're wrong in this argument.
2. The Xbox 360 is still using DVD's to play games too. People are going to think twice before they start making games solely on HD-DVD's because the HD-DVD drive doesn't come with the 360, its sold separately.
3. 360 uses batteries too.
4. Yeah, I agree that it sucks that the Wii can't play DVD's but it's not going to be a reason its going to fail because almost everyone has a DVD player.
5. The reason most 3rd party games is just because they're rushing shit out just to have it out because the Wii is doing very well. Metroid was meant for Wii and this is just the first year, so chill out.
6. The Wii having that whole Wii Remote was the whole idea of the Wii. You thinking its a gimmick is your opinion and it's pretty obvious developers don't care if their games look like shit since they rush shit out on the Wii. Look at other games like MP3, SMG, and RE4. Having graphics that good on a weak machine takes time.
I got to say that every argument on this post are just dumb.