LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Your buddy! Or not . . . Smileface's Avatar
    Member #
    I live . . . . in your soul . . . thats deep
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What you got, and What you Wish you got for X-mas!

What did you get for Christmas? I'm sure you're happy. (and maybe not)
    BUT, isn't there something you wanted but didn't get?
    I know you did. Why not make your very own "X-mas Presents" list and a very special "What the Heck! I didn't get that thing I wanted!!!" List!
    Now is your chance to brag about what you got, and whine about all of the desired things you were too unlucky to have.
    Have fun!
    My Xmas presents list: . . . . NOTHING . . . But I WILL get a wii, digital camera, 5 wii games, ipod nano (maybe) and cell phone. Hooray! I'm not complaining. Santa is just a bit late.
    My What the heck! I didn't get that thing I wanted! list: I don't really have much . . . I mean I didn't get anything yet . . .
    Merry Christmas!! You can also make your very own Hannakuh/Quanzuh/ other holiday presents list!!

2. Ads

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    I gtoa Wii fro Christmas, no Guitar Hero III but I;m very thankful for my Wii, and anyway the money I goot from Friends/Family is more than enough for 3 Guitar Hero's so I just have to wait until they have them in stock. Basically I got what I wanted I just feel really bad my sister didn't get the ohone she wanted and I got what I did, the Wii made her happy, but I felt like a D*ck for being happy when she wasn't, even though she;s getting the phone in two weeks when it's in stock [LG Voanger].
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    i got some killer gifts.

neoprene sock to allow me to wear snadals in winter,
    season 4 of corner gas (my sisters got 1 & 3, we already had 2)
    some other stuff im blanking on
    AND
    a 32" LG LCD HDTV (whats with all the shortforms?)
    that blew me away,i was not expecting it.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    I got a ps 3 now I have all 3 systems, I also got cabelas big game hunter for the wii its a fun game, with all 3 systems i will probally never leave the house this isnt good :-)

Ads