LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member davcoat's Avatar
    Member #
    43365
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    in search for some games

    i wanted to know were i could get some good value games from worth the while

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member The Full Metal's Avatar
    Member #
    7424
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7025-7911-6754-9182
    Quote Originally Posted by davcoat
    i wanted to know were i could get some good value games from worth the while
    ..... Huh?
    The FuLL meTaL:

  3. #3
    d_k
    d_k is offline
    Blahhh d_k's Avatar
    Member #
    15074
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7162-8575-3268-1906
    super monkey ball and sonic and the secret rings
    are 19.99 now at gamestop go check it out =]
    meh theres also shrek the 3rd for 19.99 also spiderman 3
    surfs up,rampage total destruction,happy feet,far cry cool game btw,
    and redsteel
    thats the cheapest u could go going to a store i think
    imma go buy monkey ball sonic rampage and far cry with gift cards
    from christmas =] great games to buy to make ur wii game liberry bigger

    source:http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?No=0&N=138+60

    YEAA IM A

    ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

    DONT GOT A PROBLEM RITEE?

    PROUD BBERRY OWNER

    LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING =]


  4. #4
    WiiChat Member McLeod13's Avatar
    Member #
    41953
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So ILL
    Posts
    49
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Does anyone ever go to gamefly.com??
    Ask not what your wii can do for you, but what can you do for your wii.

    Friend Code 3397-0519-1718-8862

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member The Full Metal's Avatar
    Member #
    7424
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7025-7911-6754-9182
    Quote Originally Posted by McLeod13
    Does anyone ever go to gamefly.com??
    Hehe yea I feel like an ass... But I acutally got a few games from them and never returned them.. Good way to start a wii collection I guess...
    The FuLL meTaL:

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member McLeod13's Avatar
    Member #
    41953
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So ILL
    Posts
    49
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Full Metal
    Hehe yea I feel like an ass... But I acutally got a few games from them and never returned them.. Good way to start a wii collection I guess...

    I know they rent them but they also sell them too. They have Blazing Angels for 17.99
    Ask not what your wii can do for you, but what can you do for your wii.

    Friend Code 3397-0519-1718-8862

  7. #7
    Hardcore SEGA Gamer Wamoo's Avatar
    Member #
    41374
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    199
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0817-8529-5418-1180
    Quote Originally Posted by d_k
    super monkey ball and sonic and the secret rings
    are 19.99 now at gamestop go check it out =]
    meh theres also shrek the 3rd for 19.99 also spiderman 3
    surfs up,rampage total destruction,happy feet,far cry cool game btw,
    and redsteel
    thats the cheapest u could go going to a store i think
    imma go buy monkey ball sonic rampage and far cry with gift cards
    from christmas =] great games to buy to make ur wii game liberry bigger

    source:http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?No=0&N=138+60


    Every game he listed except for Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz, are all pretty much lame. I know I almost died half way through Sonic and The Secret Rings. My best recomendation for you is to get a good game that gives you its moneys worth. Heres a list.


    Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Metroid Prime 3
    Medal Of Honor Heroes 2

    Each game is worth about 50 bucks and maybe less if used, but Metroid and Zelda provide tons of hours of gameplay unlike other games, and Medal of Honor allows you with an endless amount of online multiplayer.

    So these games really give you your money's worth.

    Sonic's back with his old voice on Brawl, what more could you ask for.

    GAMES
    Wii: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda TP,Sonic and The Secret Rings
    Gamecube: Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Timesplitters Future Perfect, SSB Melee, Metroid Prime 2.
    Virtual Console: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros 3,DK Country 3,Super Metroid.
    PS2:Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

  8. #8
    d_k
    d_k is offline
    Blahhh d_k's Avatar
    Member #
    15074
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7162-8575-3268-1906
    o wow now i shop at gamefly.com!

    YEAA IM A

    ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

    DONT GOT A PROBLEM RITEE?

    PROUD BBERRY OWNER

    LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING =]


  9. #9
    WiiChat Member McLeod13's Avatar
    Member #
    41953
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So ILL
    Posts
    49
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by d_k
    o wow now i shop at gamefly.com!
    DANG IT!!! I should have kept my mouth shut... J/K
    Ask not what your wii can do for you, but what can you do for your wii.

    Friend Code 3397-0519-1718-8862

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts