LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4859-7354-0985-6081
    it's always sold out here in Australia u have to order it and even then it takes a long time

Thanks to LinksDarkSide for the sig

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I Want A Wii my recommendation would be to simply give up on getting the wii. I know it may sound pretty harsh telling you this but even I can't get a wii becuase:
    1) $250 is just too much for my parents when it only cost $15-$30 to make one wii.

2) its never available and my dad is not willing to give a night's sleep to stay up all night for a wii.

3) stores are abusing the demand by forcing the customers to buy it in bundles and not selling enough wii's that aren't in bundles.

4) it just wont be worth it if you dont have a wide variety of games you like.

I know you may think thats biased but trust me its not my friend its just how I feel about the situation. Im not buying the wii and my parents said there never, ever buying one so im not even sure if I will be able to get the next console that is if by the time im in college I dont lose the love for nintendo. Im trying to go 360 seeing as it is a better system with far more games and a better variety, with few but rare crappy games, excellent ghraphics, good gameplay, great online service even if I have to $50 a year which I feel is worth the money, and is just more available at a more steadier rate. so just give up on the wii and move on because by the time the demand goes down and maybe the third or forth year of the wii's cycle and its not worth to buy a console after half of its life cycle.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    It costs over $175 to make a wii. I'm not sure where you got your info, but...well, it's wrong.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    I Want A Wii my recommendation would be to simply give up on getting the wii. I know it may sound pretty harsh telling you this but even I can't get a wii becuase:
    1) $250 is just too much for my parents when it only cost $15-$30 to make one wii.

2) its never available and my dad is not willing to give a night's sleep to stay up all night for a wii.

3) stores are abusing the demand by forcing the customers to buy it in bundles and not selling enough wii's that aren't in bundles.

4) it just wont be worth it if you dont have a wide variety of games you like.

I know you may think thats biased but trust me its not my friend its just how I feel about the situation. Im not buying the wii and my parents said there never, ever buying one so im not even sure if I will be able to get the next console that is if by the time im in college I dont lose the love for nintendo. Im trying to go 360 seeing as it is a better system with far more games and a better variety, with few but rare crappy games, excellent ghraphics, good gameplay, great online service even if I have to $50 a year which I feel is worth the money, and is just more available at a more steadier rate. so just give up on the wii and move on because by the time the demand goes down and maybe the third or forth year of the wii's cycle and its not worth to buy a console after half of its life cycle.
    Can the same thing be said about the 360?

Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    It costs over $175 to make a wii. I'm not sure where you got your info, but...well, it's wrong.

I wouldn't say that he's wrong but I would ask him to provide proof of his assertions.
    Last edited by romj; 12-28-2007 at 10:54 PM.

Ads