LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87
  1. #71
    WiiChat Member raisinghelen's Avatar
    Member #
    19621
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,052
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GThwaite
    Should have waited for my edit.
    Your edit made no difference to the fact that you were insulting to the OP.

    Everybody is entitled to having their own favorite console, just because their view doesn't coincide with yours does not make them a moron.

  2. #72
    Yes i am Amazing PwnMastr's Avatar
    Member #
    41035
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    140
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0426-6072-0331-5294
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    IMO your brothers right

    i played wii for a month and after that its been collecting dust, not once have i touched it again

    i bought ps3 2 monthes later and i play it everyday, even right now as i type this my brother is playing super stardust HD

    wii dosnt have a selection of games to choose from ( i not talking about the quantity) im talking about good games

    lets see

    RE4-port, its out for ps2

    super mario galaxy

    metroid prime

    SSBB

    zelda

    ps3 on the other hand has tons of good games on its way and already has alot of good games out

    and as for the online, hands down ps3 wins, demoes, videos, games etc.....

    it has a blu-ray player in it, lets see..........bluray looks frickin awesome on the HDTV

    now unless you refer to yourself as a "casual" gamer get the ps3 for gods sake

    though im pretty sure alot of fanboys will come here and start flaming the ps3 *sigh

    and im pretty sure you dont care about what i think cause you stuck in imagination land where your holding your wii........

    ps3 has way supirior graphics

    the cell proccessor....im not even gonna go into that.....

    One ps3 game has 25 GB of space, 25!!!!!

    an thats only single layer bluray, soon ps3 will be capable of double layer (50 GB) and triple layer and so on

    I mean i want you to name all the games you hyped for and then ill show you all my games

    .....if you want it that bad then imo just by it for less then a month and then return it...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epq7Oc3nmjM

    thats a video for ps3 cell processor
    yes but its never about graphics anymore the wii probably has the worst graphics but look at the sales its cheap fun for everyone and not many people have the money to buy a big piece of **** and to the kid who needs help go to youtube and get a video of why the wii is so good i have a couple at my site just check my profile its the videos are on the page that says the wii is the best
    Spoiler Alert!


    thanks for the sig idjut
    MOH:H2 persona PwnMastr
    you think you can beat me in Brawl then try fc: 4167-4171-6395 name PwnMa
    dane cook once said
    no no no cheese extra bun seeds no bun seeds no no no yes no cheese extra pickles how much, cheese pickle extra pickles cheese bun seeds ice ...
    BK Lounge

  3. #73
    WiiChat Member SadnessI's Avatar
    Member #
    36380
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    ok im starting see this another way

    how old are you

    less then 13 is not a ideal age for ps3

    more then 30 (your parents) is a ideal age for wii

    so unless your parents are gonna play games get wii if arnt and your more then 13 years old get ps3 or 360 (for most part ps3 is set for 2008)

    you do the math

    btw 13 wasnt a random number i actully though this over and i have noticed that people who are ages 14 and up usally are more mature then ages 13 and down (which seems absurd really i mean what difference dose a year make)
    Nah im 19 and like the Wii more than any other console.. I enjoy playing adventure games rather than just running around and shooting people, with a crappy storyline. And i disagree when you guys are saying certain consoles have better games, i don't think there is a certain console that has better games, i think it all depends on who is playing it.. Each console has his own good type of games, whatever you enjoy the best is what you should buy, and if money isn't an issue, go buy all 3 lol. And no im not a fanboy, ive had every NES console so far (wii is on its way) and have had a PS1/PS2 in the past, maybe ill get PS3 down the road 2-3 years from now.

  4. #74
    WiiChat Member MVGeneral's Avatar
    Member #
    41641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8674-9549-9318-8797
    Call the WiiMafia. They will kidnapp your brother and tell your parents to buy the wii or u won't get your brother back. call (416)235-4433 ull get 25 percent discount because its boxingday.

  5. #75
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by yerand
    well if u heve a ds then u will be able to get demos for it and parents love the mii channel my mom was on it for ten hours and dont listen to zeon he seams like a sony fanboy to me
    i could not believe this no matter who said it

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  6. #76
    Jesus is fake GThwaite's Avatar
    Member #
    34632
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    65
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    Your edit made no difference to the fact that you were insulting to the OP.

    Everybody is entitled to having their own favorite console, just because their view doesn't coincide with yours does not make them a moron.
    If someone had the opportunity to get either a Ferrari or a '88 Toyota Camry and the person wanted the Camry because it had rims you'd call them a moron. This situation is no different.

  7. #77
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GThwaite
    Your a moron, take the PS3.

    You can go on a rant about how the Wii is the "most innovative unit ever" but that's just not true. It added motion controls. That's it. The xbox360/ps3 added HD gaming, Blu-ray player (ps3), and the Cell processor (ps3). Motion sensing is a nice gimmick but hardly "THE BIGGEST THING TO HAPPEN TO GAMING!!!!". To the people who state that the Wii is selling like crazy: That's hardly a reason to buy a system. I work at best buy, the most computers I sell are the ones that are less than 400 dollars.. Is that because they're better? No, they're actually awful, but people want cheap things. And if you listen to the dude who said hot girls will want to play it is also a moron. You have to get them to your house first, and by that point you shouldn't have them in the living room playing games.

    I've owned all 3 systems, sold two of them. Last man standing is the 360. Ps3 was mainly used as a blu-ray/dvd player cause there weren't many good games out. Now I'm kicking myself cause of Final Fantasy and MGS4. In my own opinion (note I said opinion) 360 is my favorite overall system. Good games and graphics.. Of course you did say you were 14 so you're probrably still worried about fitting in at your middle school so you probrably should get the Wii just to fit in with everyone else, which is probrably the main reason your buying it.
    wow as much as this post starting off and ended edgy really good points are made within it..

    btw people
    since WHEN was: OMg its selling so hot

    a freakin reason to buy a console? this should be on a personal bias, were not trying to sell stocks here were trying to persuade someones mind. fun-do or whatever that 70s crap was, sold awesome but once you owned it you realized it sucked! why on earth would you go out telling more people to buy it? you people need to break the nintendo drone mold, i admit i use to be a ninty drone and now when i look back on it i lol.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 12-29-2007 at 03:13 PM.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #78
    Banned cooldude1's Avatar
    Member #
    41908
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    show this to your brother THE WII RULES!!!!!!!

  9. #79
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Lame argument!

    My friend owns an Xbox 360. I enjoy it! Halo 3 is fun, but kind of old. Bioshock is brilliant!

    But my primary console is a Wii. Why?

    I don't enjoy it because it's 'the leading system'. I don't enjoy it because it's 'Nintendo'. I don't even enjoy it purely for its motion controls! I enjoy it because I like its games.

    Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zack & Wiki, Super Smash Bros. Brawl! All those games appeal to me.

    And I think it's a good list of titles through the first year of existence (excluding Smash Bros. Brawl)!

    And not everyone considers mind matter exploding and blood flying in the air "Mature".

    And when I want my dose of that, I just download the F.E.A.R. multi-player.

    So how about you kids stop fighting over which of your shiny new toys is better, and but down your toy guns?!


    OP, it looks like you're in quite the situation.

    I suggest you get the PS3 (most expensive) and raise your own money to get yourself a Wii (least expensive). That way, you can experience both worlds.
    GAME OVER

  10. #80
    WiiChat Member raisinghelen's Avatar
    Member #
    19621
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,052
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GThwaite
    If someone had the opportunity to get either a Ferrari or a '88 Toyota Camry and the person wanted the Camry because it had rims you'd call them a moron. This situation is no different.
    Not if the '88 Camry was their dream car. My favorite is the '81 Datsun ZX Turbo and i would prefer that to a Ferrari, although if it was free i would take the Ferrari, sell it and then buy the Datsun. PS3's dont have such a great resale value though, in fact you would make more profit reselling a Wii.

    I prefer the Wii to the PS3 because there is more that appeals to me on the Wii. Just because the PS3 is the more powerful machine doesn't mean that everyone should automatically buy it if given the choice.

    Anyway i think we agreed that 360 was currently the best choice for games.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts