Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    The point is that they're less online games currently because there is no motivation for game makers to make one, that's why online games thrive on the 360. Yeah it's nice of Nintendo to make it free, but for game creators to design a whole nother part for online to get nothing but a few more copies sold is stupid, for 360 it's money making machine, the most anticipated games of this year for the Wii online are being made by Nintendo [Mario Kart, Brawl], Nintendo cares, but they come out witha could game every year? They need to step up, with our loss.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    4083-3232-6662-1259
    i just love how ive never seen so many people with tempers at a wii forum...lmao
    Mii Artisan Code=6082-1457-2633
    Check out MMA Arena!
    120+ Vids/100+ Members
    Wii Games:Wii Play, Wii Sports,Super Mario Galaxy
    VC Games:Punchout!

Mario Kart here I come!!! jjrules352's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    ^some of us are humans after all! lol

Quote Originally Posted by FLYNNN
    The point is that they're less online games currently because there is no motivation for game makers to make one, that's why online games thrive on the 360. Yeah it's nice of Nintendo to make it free, but for game creators to design a whole nother part for online to get nothing but a few more copies sold is stupid, for 360 it's money making machine, the most anticipated games of this year for the Wii online are being made by Nintendo [Mario Kart, Brawl], Nintendo cares, but they come out witha could game every year? They need to step up, with our loss.
    that is exactly what i was thinking but i guess they could not do it or they would get sued

liv buy a wii and play it

Mario strikers football Charged rules

Even do I reaaali suck

pm for for fc (europe only)

Member #
    Friends
    I don't see how they would get sued. Companies do things alike all the time.

Member #
    Friends
    Personally, I'm not willing to pay anything. I bought the console, I pay for my internet- what's the problem? It should be free.

Besides, when converted over to CDN the Euro is way too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTy
    I don't see how they would get sued. Companies do things alike all the time.
    As visions of Playstation 3 danced in their heads...

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    The reason Xbox Live costs so much is because it is a premium service, with Xbox Live Arcade and Achievements/Gamescore and TrueSkill Matchmaking. If WiiConnect24 is bumped up to a "premium" service where, all that you are paying for is the hope that some day Nintendo will bump up the features for their service, than very few people will be willing to invest. Then again, Nintendo wouldn't need to do that in the first place. The Wii and the DS alone are making Nintendo more than enough to rig up a "premium" service for free. But they aren't going to, because they missed that opportunity a long time ago. They already have a strong presence of the infamous Friend Code system in most of their online games. They already have sold millions of systems that have no hard drive. I will bet everyone that Nintendo can do a better job with this next generation, but we will have to wait and see.
    MOHH2 Handle: Ebag13
    SSB Brawl Friend Code: 0473-7529-6163

PM me if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Personally, I'm not willing to pay anything. I bought the console, I pay for my internet- what's the problem? It should be free.

Besides, when converted over to CDN the Euro is way too expensive.

As visions of Playstation 3 danced in their heads...

Haha go canadian dollar. although we still get screwed up north here. even tho our dollar is par with the americana, if i wanna buy wii points in a store i have to pay 26$. if i were to buy it straight from the wii with a credit card it would be like 19.83 or something because the Canadian dollar happened to be stronger that day. and thats a bad example, its just such bull shit. their taking the american price off books now cuz people keep complaining about it, and for good reason.

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea sounds like a good insteresting topic .

Also I hate grammer .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads